Friday, April 20, 2007

Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Wouldn't it be nice if:

1. I stop blogging, because nobody's reading and putting comments on everything I blab about?
2. Literally and figuratively, stop eating anything?
3. I'm like everybody else, normal-sized and cringes over her social life?
4. I'm not fat?
5. I'm smart and not a smart-ass?
6. I can have smaller thighs?
7. I can wear skinny jeans?
8. I can wear shorts?
9. I can wear skirts?
10. I would stop blabbing how people can be so smart and how I can be so dumb just because I can't go past through level 54.3 of Weffriddles?
11. I die?
12. I would sell all my gadgets or just give 'em off to the Philippine version of the Salvation Army?
13. I would have a rich and cool and good and nice and really really good and really really nice social life?
14. I can have a crush besides my swimming coach and my personal trainer?
15. I would stop getting so nervous about my last high school year?
16. I would perhaps live my last high school year?
17. I would pass UPCAT and study Civil Engineering or History like my busmate did?
18. I wouldn't think Boracay is too overrated and is becoming a very cheap image?
19. I would stop being too selfish?
20. I would stop being too sarcastic?
21. I would stop taking over people's lives just because mine is a living hell?
22. I would stop pretending to be someone else?
23. I would, perhaps, show the real me?
24. People would accept your mistakes?
25. People would be more realistic?
26. PGMA steps down FINALLY?
27. We would all know why the hell Campbell died?
28. Philippines would stop being such a Third World country?
29. We can all just pretend to be dumb?
30. I would have somebody to love...again?
31. I would stop rasing questions?

Nah. That wouldn't be really nice. Unreality is not nice. Things now are good the way they are.

See, if I change any of my bad traits above to something that would be nice to all people, then that wouldn't be me.

Thanks to Dr. Gregory House M.D. and Dr. Chase, I'm suicidal no more. *smiles contently*

--------------------------------------------------


Remember The Holy Grail ? Oh yes. My swimming coach I actually had a crush on last year.

Mayday! Mayday!

He's back. And no, not with a sexy back.

Monica was actually the first one to get to see him the first time this year. But nevertheless, I wasn't far as amused.

Let's review the reasons WHY.

Number one on the list, HE WAS THE REASON WHY I LOST IN THAT STUPID COMPETITION. My body's in good condition, and God, I've trained for 2 weeks restlessly! No way it's going to be MY fault.

Number two, HE MADE ME LOOK CHEAP. By falling for him, I guess.

Number three, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY I HATE HIM SO MUCH. That's what dumb people like me who fall for swimming coaches gets, I guess.

I saw him lately when Monica and I went to the clubhouse to wait for my mom to fetch us to go to our review center. What's new? His hair follicles on his head existed, the mole seems to be lost somewhere, and he's just a lifeguard now, not the goody-goody ol' macho-papa swimming coach that he was last year.

I hate the fact that I'm ignoring him just because he....did something wrong last year. LAST YEAR is the big word here. I can't forgive the guy and forget all of it. Well, that's the irony of everything.

He muttered hi, I ignored him.

The trainer said hi, I replied.

That's what papansin people gets. Die! Die! Die!

No comments: