Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What What (In The Butt)




This video really made my day. As in really. I was so bummed out when I woke up this afternoon. I almost kicked Sweetie, our great shih tzu pet, down the stairs. Someone really pissed me off last night. And guess what, I didn't like it. What a surprise.

Go read the comments on this video on YouTube. It's really hilarious. Someone even said the video gave him AIDS. How pathetic. I bet that person already HAS AIDS. So unrealistic, so pathetic.

-------------------------------

I'm afraid I'll meet new friends next week.

GAH! Review classes. Next Week. Wednesday. Never-Ending Algebra.

I thought that my classmates in the review classes are all Paulinians, or moreover, my schoolmates. But, ugh, there are also other smurfs from other schools. Not that I'm complaining, but..you know. My Asperger's Syndrome might trigger a deadly attack again.

I've grown so accustomed in being with my friends. Or those people I would see in the corridors of my school. And I'm not used to seeing other people in the same classroom with me. I'll probably suffocate or something. It's either I go to those review classes, or suffer the consequences of studying in a non-existent university.

Truth is, Mariella's right about those review centers. They're just confidence-boosters. Anybody can probably ace that test if they're confident enough. Not overconfident, (remember my Geometry exam? AHH! The horror.) or not confident. Just plain, old, confident.

I guess I'm not confident enough. No, really. This blog maybe full of confident shiznits, but I'm squirming in real life.

Squirming? What the..? Squirming are for sissy b*tches!

I'm not a female dog. Just in case.

------------------------------------

"I wish I enrolled in AHEAD instead"

Now I wish I DIDN'T thought of this one. Ever. It just makes me realize how selfish I can get. How whimsy-flimsy I can be.

Expert Guides really wasn't my first choice. Actually, it's on the last slot. Dad told me I'll be reviewing in AHEAD because the probability of me passing on all the universities I would take a test on is higher. Big Deal. I just said whatever, and totally agreed upon it.

"When you feel all alone, it's a lie" (Sorry. Barbie Almalbis is singing at the background. She's wearing a gown, and she's doing a great job pissing my ass off.)

But when I later learned that Monica can't be on the same review center as I was, I became very condescended of myself.

Moreover, look on the bright side. I get to save 7,000 and I get two of these....


Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router! Yess! Beat that, Starbucks and Robinson's Galleria! Wi-Fi hotspot my butt! My room is definitely and ultimately and conclusively the hottest Wi-fi hotspot on the dot. Ahh, the joys of wireless fidelity. There would be a time when everything would be wireless in my room because of the 2 powerhouse routers.

I bet even my bra would be wireless. Not that I'm complaining or anything. In fact, I'm wearing a bra with an under wire right now. I feel like Dr. Lisa Cuddy on that 'Lines in The Sand' episode in the 3rd season of House M.D..."It's an underwireee!"

I'm not really supposed to say that. But then again, what is not supposed to say these days?

---------------------------------------

I'm surprised to know that Jerika Arcadio has been reading this cow manure. Heck, I'm even surprised someone is reading this. I should put back that stupid and old BlogPatrol counter.

jerika.ü arcadio (4/23/2007 paragas 15:34): pnong gets? haha. putek ka, galing mo mgenglish!]
lorainne paragas (4/23/2007 paragas 15:34): mag-english saan?
jerika.ü arcadio (4/23/2007 paragas 15:35): sa blog mo
lorainne paragas (4/23/2007 paragas 15:35): salamat. wala. na-gets ko lang talaga siya. yun lang. sige bye

That is how you should talk to your classmate who has been good to you in your Junior year.

Well, thank you again.

----------------------------------------------

Is there something with love that makes you laugh a lot? Or am I just tad to crazy and psychotic?

Lover Boy (or so he would be named forever and ever in this blog) did the most mellifluous thing ever, which was to make me a starting layout for my blog.

"I created this one for you.." he said.
"Um. Ok. Thanks." I said
"Are you going to use it?" he asked.
"I don't know yet. I think I have to edit the filter you made, and the meta tags just got screwed..and it takes a dec-"
"Just say you won't use it. It's alright. I'll make you a better one. For votre anniversaire." he interrupted.
"You don't have to." I said before he would interrupt the hell out of me again.
"I want to." he said, then off to work he got.

See, Lover Boy is a friend. Not a quasi-friend, but a close friend of mine whom I've met in a nice way which I'm not going to say because you might use it to revile me or something.

I asked everyone what to do to break a boy's heart. But I guess Pj's idea is the only archetype that really worked.

He's already in Estados Unidos, but he said that he'll be waiting for me there. I told him that I want to study in University of California, San Diego. He said he wants to do the same thing.

But I guess I don't deserve to love and be happy. Look what the hell Bush just made. No more petitions. Goodbye mes rêves américains. :C

---------------------------------------------

And before I end this hogwash blog entry, I must say that John Locke was right about the happiness.

"It is a natural law that we have the right to pursue our own happiness"

Ergo, we don't have our own happiness. Happiness is something we can only pursue, but not have. It is only what we feel.

So I can now conclude to myself that I should stop searching for it. It's never going to come anyway.

-------------------------------------------

EVER.

No comments: