Monday, April 09, 2007

Never-Ending Psycho Problems

Note to self:

NEVER EVER MAKE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHOM YOU'VE JUST MET THROUGH
SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE (SMS). GOD IT SUCKS.

It sucks more than knowing how 'pa-cool' your dad is getting everyday by spelling 'cool' as 'kewl'. How Skiboy will that be. Okay, okay, gobbledygook. But whatever your opinion would be on the upper-cased header and hard starter, I don't care. And no, I 'm not XXX's new asset.

It suckity suck like ass. One minute the person's friends with you, another minute he's not, and for another minute he's unbearable. That's like 3 minutes of hell. Divine Comedy in a box, ain't it?

---------------------------------------------

Someone. Must. Punish. Me. I've totally eaten like, a thousand calories yesterday and the other night. I'm losing it. Oh hell yeah I'm losing it.

I was probably shaken by the fact that crash dieting all ends to a yo-yo effect. In other words, if I lose fat today, I would definitely have it back tomorrow. Or worse - later.

And so, I'm eating. Not a good news, but I don't really want to gain all that weight I was able to lose this week. I don't know how to do that, but one thing's for sure. Our neighbor should stop selling Halo-Halo to an affordable price of 15 pesos. Crapity. And I'll probably cough out my brain and lungs later. Damn those crunchy pinipigs!

------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to have my ticket out of this God-forsaken country. I hate my school, NOW I hate my country. How patriotic.

I mean, is there even a reason to like this ill and rotten land? Nothing, I tell you. I don't get it why we even had to have elections on May if democracy clearly left the country since the Marcos' regime.

It's all their fault why I can't get to America on a quicker basis. We're all wasting our minds here while we can all study and be smarter and be richer in other countries. It's too late to reform it; everything is just crapped up.

Is being a Filipino a benefit? Nah, don't think so. The crappiness our government is doing is making foreigners believe that we're all cheaters. Our reputation is merely ruined by the fact that they are enjoying themselves there in the palace while there are people crying and asking for money in a daily noontime show. It all just proves that..I dunno...They suck? Oh no, that's not to much. They suckity suck.

I wish my dad could read this. Dad, I want to go and live to any European country for my birthday.

So what if any of you patriots and loyalists read this? I bet you couldn't agree more.


---------------------------------------------------------

As of now, I've re-read all of my books. As in book-books, not textbooks. Just leave 'em all in the dust.

Anyways, I've come to a hasty understatement. I. Don't. Have. Enough. Good. Things. To. Write. In. My. College. Application.

Like for example, an extra-curricular activity. Do I have any? None. Nien. Na-da.

Do I write for the school paper? Nope. I wish I have enough guts to.

Have I been an officer? Yes, but I think being a Property Custodian isn't really all that good.

Well, good luck to me. See you guys in Ateneo. I'll be studyiung in Pamantasan. No offense, but my parents are surely expecting more.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have a new celebrity crush.

HUGH GRANT.

Blame Music and Lyrics. His tight pants and sexy moves are just too hot to handle. And the British accent! Oh God, I just want to hump him like a horny dog.

Of course, that wouldn't be more than impossible, because my thighs weigh more than him probably.

But oh men, I bet Drew Barrymore didn't ask for her paycheck on the movie. I mean, she slept with the guy under his piano. Isn't that enough? I'm gonna add that to my "Things to do before I die" list. Oh yessir I can see it now..."Sleep with Hugh Grant..Literally and Figuratively." Oooh yummy. Har-dee-har.

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: