Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mac is Half-Dead

My MacBook's dead.

No, it's half-dead. And the only person that truly knows this is my dad, whom I've emailed hastily all the way through Poland just to save my baby. Oh yes. I just called that laptop my baby.

Ugh. Dad's no help. His PowerBook's battery was never drained.

Now how the hell did this happen?

Let's see now..I NEVER SHUT THE THING DOWN. I would always put it to sleep so I wouldn't begin from the start by opening it up again.

And it truly gave up last Wednesday night.

Looks like I need a new laptop after all.

---------------------------------------------

I was listening to The Morning Rush lately. Today's top 10 was all about those things to say to express your love to someone.

The top 2 really cracked me up.

"206 lang pala ang bones mo. Gusto mo dagdagan ko?"

Green jokes are fun. They can be really private that it's hard to tell if they are a joke.

Green jokes never fail to make my day.

---------------------------------------------

This is the last Friday of the month, and the last Friday of this summer that I would celebrate my freedom.

Friday of next week, I would be studying my ass off at Katipunan.

Sometimes it makes me wonder why I need to review for the CET's anyway.

Sometimes it makes me wonder why I'm even desperate to go to UP-Diliman anyway. I'm not much of a smart-ass. I just have a brain that spins off in an unknown angle and stops when I'm in love.

---------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of picking up the death stick again. All that smoke talk with my friend just gave way into Pepang Season again.

Now that I know what chemicals a cigarette is made of, I would just have to remove some of them that would be really hazardous to my health, like Nicotine or something. I don't want to end up like Dr. House, being addicted to Nicotine and all.

I read an article in a flirty-girly magazine that what I'm going through is perfectly normal and normal and normal.

Hinder to my mom's knowings, I went to a psychiatrist and burst out my feelings of suicide, drugs, alcohol, and cigarette. One thing's for sure. I want to try them all.

I don't really know what my problem is. I should be happy because all I want is given on a quick basis. I just found out that my IQ's a whopping 123. The only discrimination I have to go through is lookism in terms of body weight.

Maybe it's because nobody loves me. I mean, love love. Not brotherly or sisterly or motherly or fatherly or friendly love. But love love. A love that nobody, not even The Big Guy can give me.

Being agnostic is fun. You should try it. It makes you suicidal and stuff.

---------------------------------------

Thanks to Charlene, Adolf Hitler's my current love and idol.

Adolf Hitler just proved that you need a high IQ in order to kill millions of people and devastate the world.

His IQ's 141.

Damn. That evil monster's smart.

No comments: