Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cupid Chokehold.

Don't be surprised if I'm posting much more frequently nowadays. What could be the answer? Well for one, I'm bored, and I'm doing a blog marathon.

As of now, bloggy, this post is my 91st. Hooray. 9 more and we really are going to take over the world. But I'm not going to rush things up. I'm going to make sure that the 100th post would reside on my birthday, which is a month from yesterday. That sure would rock their heads off.

-------------------------------

Yesterday was a very, very, very, very, very, and overly weird day. I don't know if it's because of the fact that I arrived at the gym 3 hours late than my usual routine, which is at 8 am, or the fact that I'm overly nervous that I might see the trainer again.

I sure wasn't in the mood to workout yesterday. The hell. I didn't work out for 3 consecutive weeks. That's what stubborn turds like me gets. Thank God for Jay Leno. If The Tonight Show wasn't on that TV where my favorite treadmill spot is, I would've definitely dozed off in the lounge in an instant.

And so, when Tobey Maguire started praising the Skank Spiderwoman in the audience, I saw some familiar faces in front of me. And I said to myself, "What the hell are they doing here?". Damn, those people suckity suck. Of all Fitness First branches they should go, why (oh God, why) the Ortigas branch? This is my sanctuary already, and they really ruined it BIG TIME.

It's not my fault that I have Asperger's Syndrome, and I'm socially incapable of just saying hi to those skanks.

After that, I took a bath, and while I'm off to towelling my hair till it dries itself, these Koreans start shizniting my way up. While I'm reminded of the recent Virginia Tech murder, they go and start throwing their panties off. Oh God. It's literally thrown off. The panties, I mean. One was even on top of my bag. ON MY BAG. God, she didn't even saw that her wet panties is on my bag when she went for shower. Damn. I have to shake off my bag just for that thing to go off. Uugh.

Then on the way to the elevator, I saw the trainer on his way to the locker room. See, the stupidest thing you can do at that moment is walk really fast so he couldn't get through you. And guess what, I did the stupidest thing ever. Is that great, or what?

After sneaking pass through the trainer, I pushed the button on the wall for the elevator to come and rescue me. Waited for eternity,..then *ting* goes that irritating and crappy elevator sound. I go in, and another poser did.

Let's just say that WE GOT STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR FOR 1.5 HOURS. I'm not going to elaborate it more.

Christ, what a weird day.

-----------------------------------

The cupid got me in the chokehold again. And it wasn't oh-so nice.

-----------------------------------

I met a new friend today. His name is P.J. Well, whatever. If ever you're reading this now, I just want to say that I really like your voice. It sounds so Disc Jockey-y. Like Chico Garcia from The Morning Rush. I think Chico's gay.

No comments: