Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nocturnal

My insomnia is getting worse every single day. I was used to sleeping late in the morning, like 5 am or so, but this time, that's not the case.

I literally and figuratively can't sleep. I mean, really. Not that I'm bragging, but the diameter of the dark circles of my eyes are getting really bigger. In fact, if you have time, you can get the length of the sector, which is that darker part, and get the whole area of the dark circle.

Ah, the wonders of Geometry. I hate it.

I get to sleep for only a couple of minutes, then I would wake up with my eyes looking like a she-male's reproductive organ.

Ugh. Squinting's bad. It would make your eyes look like your vagina. If you have it, that is.

Let's see. My astigmatism is also getting worse. My "lose some weight" project is also getting worse. My body's getting worse. And what's more?

My Screw-My-Birthday-Yeah-Forget -About-It-I-Don't-Like-Birthdays-Anyways-Would-It-Make-A-Difference-On-Mine-If-I-Care
-About-It Birthday.

Dad raised the question yesterday.

You know. The same, old question that parents or friends or anyone for that matter asks you when your birthday is just around the corner, spooking things up.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

Remember that time when I said to him that I want to die on my birthday? Well I only did that because dying on your birthday is the cutest thing ever. I mean, that would be so special. Your death anniversary's on your birthday? Wow. That's uber-cool, if you ask me.

Again, I told him that I don't want anything for my birthday. I got everything I wanted. MacBook 2.0 GHz, Snatch-Unworthy Cellphone, PSP, iPod Video, LinkSys router...What could I ask for? I'm feeling like Prince Charming on Cinderella already.

See, the most loserriffic thing you can ever ask for your birthday is a Physics textbook. I did that, and I'm studying it now. Oh Goody.

------------------------------------------

Anybody stuck on batch 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Weffriddles?

Anybody stuck on Chapters 1-2 of Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories?

Anybody stuck on his/her home?

I've got spoilers for yah. Yah-dee-yaaaha.


-----------------------------------------

El Weirdo April's ending already. And where the hell is the layout of this blog?

Well, ImageReady got it all wrong. Blame him, not me.

The thing optimized the layout by itself WITHOUT my supervision. It's like seeing your child eating his/her poop without asking you if you want any.

-----------------------------------------


Jumpstart with Igi G. and Franchesca's word of the day today is circumspect.

Circumspect means cautious/careful.

I want to be more circumspect in choosing friends.

Awkward.

What a spoiler to my dilemma.
----------------------------------------

No comments: