Monday, April 23, 2007

April. Ape-real. Apeereel. Or Just Plain April

God. That new song by Maroon 5 is so stuck on me. The title is Make Me Wonder. And God, all of you, literally ALL OF YOU should add Adam Levine to your "Should Marry" list. The guy is scorching hot, and I know what hot really is. I'm living in Manila, dumbasses.

---------------------

" Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again."
-Dr. Gregory House

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

---------------------

"
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic."
-Dr. Gregory House

Is House my long-lost soul mate, or what?

---------------------

There is something weird with April. April, as in the 4th month of every year. April, as in where Aries ends and Taurus starts. April, as in April Fool's day. April. April.

There really is something weird with April.

ZING!

I get it. It sounds boring as May. April and May sounds really boring.

It's unexplainable. You have to get that by now.

I hate boredom.

-----------------------------

I can't accept the fact that it's raining really hard on some regions of this stinky country. I have friends from other regions asking me to hug them because it's like snowing below there. Like hell I can. The only thing I can do is to kick their asses.

After gym last Wierdo Friday, I have to commute my way back into home because Mom can't fetch me. So, as always, I would go to the opposite side of the Wynsum Building and hail a cab. But something really is bizzare on that day. Instead of hailing a cab, I just stared upwards into the sky. I kinda felt that the world I'm in is rotating, and all I wanna do is just feel it.

You can tell I enjoyed feeling the rotation.

It lasted for a good 15 minutes.

Psychotic? NOT. God is obviously not talking to me.

------------------------------------

Sudoku is killing me. It's all I've been doing for the last 24 hours. I've bought 2 more issues of Sudoku Samurai when we went to Shopwise Libis last night to buy some boneless chicken shitznits. And I've finished the first issue already. Without looking at the solution. I swear I didn't look. You can tell I did not. I really swear I didn't. Promise.

-------------------------------------

[EDIT] I edited the font of this one for some obvious reasons. Go get a life to know what the hell it is.


No comments: