Sunday, July 02, 2006

I've made it this far. and nobody cares.

tch. Who would've thought I'll made it this far in school with teachers who are so irritating? Yes, bungholes. Hurray!

It seems that I'm wanting things that doesn't really make any sense. Like for instance, I really really want a Faber-Castell 48 coloring pencils to death. And a pair of glasses for my nearsighted eyes so I wouldn't have to copy my notes from someone else's. And a new lock for my locker that has this vault-style extravaganza. And a new Nike bag. And a new Nike wallet, even though I don't do wallets. And a new iPod, because my Nano is so last year. And a new Macbook Pro, because it's so gorgeous. And a wireless LAN adapter to go with it. and a wireless router for my room only. And lotsa-lotsa more.


-------------

Ever since this year started, I'm feeling old. Like we have an authority to do things or something. It's really unexplainable, but now I have to be ready for some new changes. It's very much like..'Hey, I've finished my sophomore year notso smoothly, so why worry?'. But, it seems so unbelievable that we will soon be leaving St. Paul. Noo. I so don't want to leave high school.


-------------

I am such a gut. It seems that when I'm bored, the first thing that comes in my mind to do is to STUDY. yes. you got it right. STUDYYYYY. I love studying.
-------------

Oh no. Next week's the GIFT thingy. No more early dismissals! dammit! I've made a really wrong decision in choosing Digital Imaging as my first choice. Isn't it obvious? the picture above is just the most screwed-up thing I've ever made besides to the ripe nuggets I've cooked earlier. I should've picked swimming instead. 'Sana may screening! Para sa 2nd choice ko sana ako pasok!' whatever.

No comments: