Friday, July 14, 2006

Overreacting is not really good. I can tell.

I can now conclude that I am doing good in...school. Yeah, that's right. I'm finally doing something I can be proud of...STUDYING. haha. eeew, I know.

It seems that I'm enjoying every minute of all the subjects EXCEPT:
-Filipino
-need I say more? I've been hating Filipino for all my life. So can you please give me a reason of why should I love it now?
-PE
-I will hate all the sport we will be doing this year except swimming. Um., duh?
-CL
-I'm so sorry, but I'm not really that religious. I mean, like Filipino, I've hated this subject every single day. I know that I'm studying in a prestigious Catholic school...and I'm Catholic..and stuff like that..but I really hate discussing and hearing the topics all over and over again. It's very tiring.

-------------

I hate my GIFT. I wanna go to the swimming GIFT mainly because..
-I lack the stupid requirements such as..Adobe Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro/Corel. Damn. It's too expensive.
-The facilitator said that we should use Mac in terms of platforms. Oh goodness.
-The people in my GIFT are extremely gifted in Digital Imaging. I am neither their descendant nor someone who is like them. So therefore, I don't deserve to be somewhere where thy're in or near in. Oh God.

But finally..OH YEAH GOD finally, I can use my trans-boys powers to move to another GIFT.

Okay. gotta go. gotta do some Chem, Geom and His homeworks.

No comments: