Sunday, July 09, 2006

can I go to California with Kyla?

I hate it.

I hate hate hate it.

The idea of another friend leaving me is really making me die. God, why are you doing this to me? It seems that You're making me realize that I don't need friends, or people don't need a scumbag in their lives. How pathetic.

Kyla Bianca Patron will be leaving the Philippines for good in...6 hours. I've got 6 hours to kill, so why am I not using it? Oh. Because I'm fed up. I'm fed up with all these people leaving me here in stinkin' Philippines.

I don't get it why I'm bawling and wailing right now. It is either I'll surely miss Kyla because a good friend like her is a rare find,,,or I'm reminded of what R exactly did. You people just don't like me.

But I'm so not in the mood to talk about it right now. Maybe some other day.

Bye Kyla. I'll reaaaaaaaaaaally miss you.
---------

No comments: