Wednesday, June 14, 2006

violent reactions? nah. just plain old tantrums.

School started out just fine and guh-reat. I wasn't as nervous as last year's, but I wasn't as confident as any popular kid would be. I knew that people would all be screaming questions at me of why and what I screwed up my hair. And it all began with my voice perplexing loud to Marty's face:"Di ako nagpa-thperm!" Oh moma.

We were all ordered to get out and move towards the Gym, through which we'll be greeted and welcomed ala Harry Potter style...with the 4 year levels representing the 4 houses, the Gym as the magical Great Hall and Sis. Agana as Albus Dumbledore. Forgive me. I've been watching too much Harry Potter movies these days. But it will be sooo cute when that really happens.

I liked everything except for these things.
-Our temporary/permanent classroom is half of demo room god-knows-what number. The stupid features? We get the sink, the gas range, no lockers, uneven seating arrangements, the noise of the other half of the demo room and the room itself is just too damn cold.
-Boring but really hard subjects.
-Boring teachers.

Same-same. At least we're not in e-class and our adviser's normal for that matter.

ookay. I've done a lot of homeworks already..studied...stuff stuffs...so now...quiz time!

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

100%

Linguistics

92%

Journalism

92%

Philosophy

83%

Sociology

83%

Theater

83%

Psychology

75%

Engineering

75%

Art

58%

Anthropology

58%

Biology

50%

Mathematics

50%

Dance

42%

Chemistry

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

English? Since when did ENGLISH became my expertise? Oh yeah, like, right now? Eew no. As in, noo 'effing way. (haha. reminds me of my musical classmate.)

Now here we see a very unexpected result of a very blah-blah quiz. I so can't believe this. I'm still waiting for that moment in my life when my dad will officially be proud of me because I can program Java faster than him, and this all falls down.



You scored as Mathlete. You are a mathlete.

You wear your calculator with pride. Hardcore.

Mathlete

100%

Gamer

75%

Computer Geek

70%

Nerd

65%

Sci-fi nerd

15%

What type of nerd are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


I'm such a goofball. Everyone in my vicinity calls me a stupid ass in math and I got this? Way to go, fool.

And this...this...all I wanna say is...THANKS DAD!


You scored as Computer Geek. You have worked on a computer or two.

You know your way around the inner workings of a computer.

Computer Geek

90%

Stick to your day job

5%

Computers Nerd Test?
created with QuizFarm.com

okie. you people can now conclude that I spend too much time in quiz farm. stop. stop.

No comments: