Saturday, July 29, 2006

And all of it wasn't really fun.

God. Beavis and Butthead like sucked 2 days ago. So I'm probably gonna change the layout this afternoon along with the making of my layout for my photo essay in Englis. Oh, yeaah. It's gonna be a suuuper looooooooooong afternoon. But whatever.

I just went to a field trip.

No...wrong wrong...I went to a field trip.

Yeah. That's right. I went to a field trip that sucked like me.

Yes. Yesterday.

Ok, enough of that. I went to a field trip yesterday along with my classmates and those other people in the other rooms. And I'm gonna tell you what really happened CHRONOLOGICALLY.

1. I woke up very late and the first thing I did was to get my Nano in the car to feed it with electric current so that I may have to use it. How stupid. So after all the jimbos and blah-blahs, I waited downstairs for my sister and my mom. Turns out that they are STILL sleeping. Yes, such a cruel world.
2.After the sleepy-heads had woken their butts off and did their thing, we all got in the car to pick Monica in her house. No NO. I don't want to talk about this part, mainly because it's all full of crap.
3. We are so dead. We were the late ones to arrive and I really thought that the bus would leave us. Yeah, right.
4. Ok. I'm gonna summarize EVERYTHING from this part. We went to caves and caves with pools of fresh water in it. That's it. Not really fun.

Ok. I'm gonna go post another one soon. My stiff neck's killing me.

No comments: