Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sick and Obssessed(whatever the spelling is.).

How unlucky could you get? Really unlucky, I guess. I was more than overwhelmed when I learned that I'm sick. Sickity sick sick.

How worse?
-40 degrees.
The Reason?
-My mom made us WALK form Megamall to Podium on a VERY RAINY Wednesday.
The Conclusion?
-Never use the small umbrella again. Everr.
The Consequences?
-I have the option to either not go to school or go to school. If I go to school tomorrow, I'll have to suffer the powerful stench of Monday as a no-geom but no-chem but with T.H.E day. But then again, I HAVE to go to school tomorrow because the batch eliminations of that stupid English jingle is on Tuesday already, and I'm one of the 20 performers. Oh well, I'll just wish that the GOVERNMENT would just cancel classes tomorrow because it's SONA time once again, people.

Oh God. I really need 43793749 million boxes of painkillers. My whole body aches like hell. Well,....uh..except for the hands, that is.



------

I'm morphing into another random girl across the street who has a crush on a another unreal married man. Oh yes. Like I care FIFA closed itself a week ago with Italia as the champion and as Zidane as the angry mountain goat. KAKA will always be my Brazilian hottie.


Okaay...so Beckham is the REAL hottie around football..but is he really that good? David Beckham is the football version of the renowned tennis player, Anna Kournikova. They look good, but do they play good? Nah, they don't.

So..what about Kaka?Funny the call him that, but that nickname of his was originally made by his little brother. As all of you may probably know, Kaka's real name is Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite. Yes. I know. We all know. It's really long. That's the same thought his little brother had. So instead of calling his brother Ricardo, the little brother started calling him Kaka. Oh. How cute.

Kaka is the midfielder of the Brazilian team. If you watched the previous World Cup, Juan and Kaka looked extremely alike, but Juan looks really old.
If Ronaldinhio looks good as Kaka, I would've fallen for that horse too. But sadly, Ronaldinhio is just the celia inside Kaka's nose.



KAKA is LOVE. everyone. KAKA is LUBBB.

No comments: