Tuesday, August 08, 2006

new layout, old brains

Ok, I know this layout sucks like ass, but forgive me. Stewie Griffin is now the my new fantasy. Now let us all dump those swimming coaches and Beavis and Buttheads.

How crucial. the first quarter examination would start tomorrow, but look what I'm doing. I. Am. Such. A. Doofus. But anyways, the exams for tomorrow is just computer...t.he...and..oh shit, Chem. Good luck to moi.

How lucky in love could you get? I saw my 'silay' last Saturday, which has been a very very very OMG experience. Because people like him/her(just to be sure) don't get to be visible in your eye on weekends. But still. And, a new thing sprung to life. Ha. I'll elaborate it if it develops furthermore.

Let me have a deal with all of you guys(NOT INCLUDING THOSE WHO ARE OUTSIDE OF THE PHIL.), if i'd be able to ace that geometry exam, I'll treat you guys something very......math-ish.


OKaaaaaaaaaay. I gots to study first. tsaww.

No comments: