Sunday, June 24, 2007

Well, What's New?

I'm bored with school. (What's new?)
School is very tiring. (What's new?)
School is very stressful. (What's new?)
School is making my eyes sore. (What's new?)

SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME INSANEEE. (What's new?)

I evidently can make a song out of this one. But guess what? School is bothering me to the Petronas Twin Towers level, so I'm tad too null-ified to go and make a tune.

Anyways, this week was a level easier than the 1st week. I found it really weird, because I expected my senior nights to be restless with tons of assignments and projects bothering me. Turns out that I can relax after all. It's just me exaggerating all over again.

We had review classes lately at school. Honestly, nothing will ever beat Expert Guides, because they know what the hell is included in the test. But it's forgivable at the most.

------------------

Ok. Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.

Let's go see some pictures.


My el-cool notebooks



My personal favorite. It's my CL notebook, by the way.


My Filipino Notebook. Ah, it speaks too much.

I'm finding it very awkward that I'm being optimistic. Ever since I bawled like a cow when I found out my rank out of the whole batch, I just bade goodbye to my sarcastic and pessimistic personality, and welcomed my inner Pilosopo Tasyo.

Because it turns out that I'm JUST pretending to be smart after all. What the hell is the difference anyway? Pretending and being smart just comes in one place, as I can see it.

Ah, I get it.

Being smart would very much bring you into the higher part of the rankings, while pretending to be smart would drive the sane out of you by placing you on the average mark.

Tch. Whatever. I'm tired of thinking about this all over again.


No comments: