Saturday, June 16, 2007

Every Single Day Counts

That's right, Seniors. Every single day counts for us. Ha. It seems really relatively funny for me, to like, you know, go and celebrate each day as my last nth day or something. But as I realized it lately as Charlene and I were talking about it on our way back to our classroom, it really has to be that sentimental after all. IT'S MY LAST YEAR IN THAT HELLHOLE ALL ALONG!

I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of us seniors being a couple of months away from entering college.

Heh. Maybe it really IS a big deal.

---------------

It's 11:51PM on my laptop's clock right now. And yeah, I still have school to antagonize my burdens and sorrows in this world tomorrow.

Does posting on your blog on a late school night make me an irresponsible student? I guess. But I don't know why I can't sleep. I mean, I was extremely drowsy the whole day, but after I relentlessly did a load of homeworks(make that a TON), I was hyperactive again. Am I missing something? Oh yeah, relaxation. Damn it!

School started in a giddy-goody manner. Let me give you a hard low-down on this year's newest problems.

PHYSICS - I kinda over-did Physics during my review classes last summer. So as to say, I was able to develop this likeness in this subject for some oblivious reasons.

ECONOMICS - Unlike my love, I don't really like money all that much. As a first impression to the subject, I taunted the fact that it's all about money and the like. So, for now, I think I won't like this one oh-so much.

RESEARCH - Ah, yes. The range of Statistics as a domain. Um. I hate Statistics. I don't get the point of studying it. But oh well, I'm thinking this one would be a bit easier on the long run. But on the finish line, let us all be damned by the curse that would fall upon as all by a witch called THESIS.

MATH 4 - Math. Math. Math. What more can I ask for, again? Oh yes. Math. This year's math is just advanced algebra, so I'm expecting to get a hook of it on a quick basis. Oh men. Can we just have Geometrigonometry instead? Everytime I think of Algebra, I would be reminded of Permutations and Combinations, which I truly hate to my deepest gut.

FILIPINO - I. HATE. IT. 2nd day of school, and our national hero already bombarded us with a truckload of burdens. Wait, isn't that the same as unmerciful killing? Shame on you.

ENGLISH - Now this one I likey! Looks like we would be reading a lot of cool lit's this year. Ha. I can't wait for 3rd quarter, when we would all finally discuss Dante Alighieri's Inferno, Purgatorio and Paradiso. I can't wait for the REAL Divine Comedy per se, actually. I'm acting all librarian-y right now, minus the consequent shh-ing, and the nerdy look.

CL - No comment. Tres bien.

Looks like we're all going to have a HELL of a last year after all. Heh. Sardonically, we really ARE going to enjoy it after all, minus the IP's, projects, shadow plays, unannounced quizzes, and oral defenses.

I can't wait for the intramurals. Seriously.

----------------------


"Hi, I'm Lorainne. You can call me Oyen, or Hoy, because everybody actually calls me that except for those people who don't actucally know me. I'm an introvert."

Can you believe I mumbled these words out on my first day? On. My. First. Day. Big deal. Now everyone would think I really am someone who can't abide by rules unimplemented by her peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha yee "like" like ka p jan.. californian! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

ay epal. LOL. LMAO. BRB. punyeta