Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oh, Geez. What Could Be Worse Than This?

Have you guys seen the new Century tuna commercial?

The one where a girl and a guy starts taking their clothes off to reveal their inner sexiness by showing of the abs.

The abs, man. ABS. I'm telling you now that they're making my fat life miserable. My only..only sole plan this summer is to just cut down my fat body by doing advanced swimmig lessons. But they're making me do work-outs. I swear I'm not gonna do it.

Unless that stupid commercial will bombard me in both my dreams and life. Suckity suck suck.

Anyway, when I woke up this afternoon, ( I normally get off the sack at 12, all because of the stupid chant.."Game Ka Na Ba?, Game Na!", yeah. Thanks Kris for waking me up.) there was this ultra-stenchy smell (how ironic.) that entered my big nose. I swear that stench could've rip the hell off my big nose if I didn't have the stupid guts to sniff a baby cologne. The smell? Vomit-ish. Really vomit-ish I'm tellin ya.

Hmm. It rained today. Hard. But I wasn't suprised of this summer rain. I expected it weeks ago, when school wasn't out yet. I even feared that the La Nina news will not be true, because I've been telling it to people who have beach plans. Har-dee-har-har. Good luck to them.

No comments: