Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Most Boring Summer Evah.

I swear this summer sucks. Yeah, really.

I cannot do anymore things besides, surfing the net, updating this blog, watch tv, play ps2, eat, sleep Christ, that's it.

I've been begging my mom for swimming lessons that our village clubhouse is offering, but she's always blurting out.."next week na lang..." Geez.

I want to do Trigo reviews at school, but that will make me ultra-schynopschy nerd. I want to go work-outing, but that will make myself look really desperate to have abs or something, which I'm really not. (REALLY not.)

But I swear, if he's here with me, my summer would be ultra-cool, ultra-nice and ultra-lovely. Hmm, I guess if I'll book my a flight tomorrow to Ohio, then. note to self-I'M STILL NOT THAT PATHETIC AND DESPERATE.


I've recently read-for the quintillionth time-Second Helpings by Megan Mccafferty. I want to review myself for the upcoming release of the 3rd installment, Charmed Thirds, which will be on the 1st week of April. I'm so excited that I keep visiting Megan's site. You rock, Megan.

Marcus Flutie is definetly my kind of guy. Oh yes siree. He used to be a Dreg and all, but with an obnoxious and anti-skank girl like Jessica Darling, he has changed, not only for his future, but for his undying love to Jessica. Oh Christ. I swear I need a slap to my face to make myself come back. note to self-STOP BOOK REVIEWING. IT'S PATHETIC.


Which brings me to a another topic...the supposedly party last night at Lexi's crib. Hell, yeah. It was supposed to be a class party, but it turns out really..uhh..i dunno. I mean, I thought that the party itself would reaaaally rock and some earthlings called classmates would come. I predicted it that the party would just be a party of five....nah..a party of...11. Talk about shame. hmm..


Oh well. I gots to stop this. It's getting on my nerves that I couldn't write about something else other than my state of being boring in this summer season. Oh yeah. It's such a grrrreaat pity that others are enjoying the time of their lives somewhere while I'm here, being such a nomad and asshole because of well-uhh...nothing. Yeah, nothing at all.




to YOU: It's a pathetic sign that I'm missing ya, ya dreg.

No comments: