Saturday, May 02, 2009

I Just Blogged 10

I failed engineering physics last term. With this, I am one term delayed iff (if and only if) I will enjoy the rest of my college summers without even bothering to take summer classes for those subjects I failed. And it does really look like that I'm gonna be one term delayed because I'm having so much fun slacking off during summer time.

I am gaining a pound every minute. STOP BLAMING ME. It's the foods' fault, not mine.

I am starting to get pimples, right smack at what should be the end of my puberty years. I will not accept theories as to why these distracting red things are starting to pop out of my face, thank you very much.

My feet is experiencing the worst drought in history. I think they're trying to tell me that I should stop wearing slippers and ditch the whole homegirl getup. Fuck thos fake havaianas Chino bought me. Just fuck them, not me.

I am fearing that none of my friends will attend my 18th birthday celebration (let's just call it a celebration, just to be safe. I don't want people complaining about it if I call it a party because surely, I don't know how to throw one. I know how to celebrate, though.)


And you know, with all of these superficial problems I currently have, it's a wonder why I'm still not complaining about how my life is getting suckier and suckier each day. It's probably because I'm not getting any good things from complaining and in fact, it's also somewhat getting tiring already. It's not always fun to be so pessimistic, you know.

So yeah, before the 20th comes, I'm gonna present a list that will show you all that my life is not sucky, after all.

--------------

Baguio was fun.

Well, yeah, if it wasn't for the fact that we stayed in our house for almost half of the vacation time and ate till our tummies ached. The damn engine of our car failed to start twice, and for all we knew the battery couldn't take the friggin temperature drop.

And yeah, I couldn't too. But that's what made me fall in love with Baguio City more.

I can't wait for another round at the slopes.

No comments: