Sunday, May 10, 2009

You Are Invited

In celebration of my upcoming 18th birthday, my mom is planning to throw me a birthday party for our friends. And by our, I mean her friends who have like, families of their own already. She even instructed me to clean up the living room and set up my Guitar Hero band set so the kids can play with it and stuff. Did I already mention that I'm gonna turn 18? I did? Oh. I guess mom didn't know that.

So yes, for all of you who knows where I live (because I don't have the heart to sketch a map for those who doesn't. I live in freaking Greenwoods, for Christ's sake. If you don't know where the hell that is, then I'm sorry, but you're a failure; an epic failure. ) please do come to my house for my 18th birthday celebration. It'll be fun, I promise. There will be pesky kids and balloons with "Happy 18th Birthday, Oyen.. Love: Mama and Papa" written on it. If you want to take home a balloon, a minimum fee of fifty pesos will be collected. I'm sorry, but balloon strings cost a lot these days. 

But seriously, it will be fun if you guys would come. Free food and soft drinks and juices by day, free flowing drinks by night (HARD, really hard. You know how much of a drunkard my mom is, hello.). Smoke all you want, my mom and the neighbors won't give a shit about it. Since I don't drink anymore, I guess I'll just watch you all pass out one by one. I'll have our pails ready, and the maids are more than willing to clean your messes up. Barf at me, and I swear to God you won't get to live the same way ever again. Airbeds are ready for those who are gonna be too drunk to find their way home.

STRICTLY no guests (unless he/she is my friend or something). I'm sorry. I'm still an introvert, after all. I am still so fucking constrained to my group of people. I deserve to die.

Come in any attire you want, be it just the usual shirt and shorts and slippers or some weirdass costume that you, for some reason, happen to have. Like that Barney costume my friends and I saw behind the tv cabinet in our classroom back in high school. Weirdest shit I've ever seen. Seriously, who even owns a Barney costume? And what the fuck for?

If you want to play Guitar Hero non-stop, I've got some bad news for you: our Wii, being all primitive and stuff, overheats and shuts down after 45 minutes. I know, it sucks like hell. I can't even finish a game without being pissed off by it all. So yeah, just bear with the poor thing. 

Save the date: May 22, 2009. It's a Friday, and I really reaaally hope you'll all be there. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to come to your respective parties before, but please do let me make it all up to you guys. Come on. Three days after that day, I'm gonna be back in school and I won't get to hang out with you all again. 

It'll be better too if you will all come in the afternoon, when all the kids are gone and we adults can play already. We adults. Man, that sounds so.. adult-y. 

------------------

Kyla Patron Tequila (I'm Drunk On Margarita), Happy Birthday... :)

No comments: