Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Just Blogged 11

Dear You,

You have no idea how much of a pain in the heart you've been lately. It's not that you're starting to get in my nerves, or your face is irritating the hell out of me. In fact, I don't really know why you're causing me so much pain and yet, I am tolerating all of it.

Stop invading my dreamland. I dreamt last night that you were holding my arm in a weird way. We passed by to that place in school where my friends hang out. After seeing us two, they started to act really weird because they can't believe that a "heartthrob" like you would waste your time holding the arm of a piggidy like me. They started chasing us with pitchforks and those other things the mob in the movie Shrek would use to hurt Shrek. You carried me up to the fourth floor of the Gokongwei building, and you just suddenly vanished. I entered my G404 and there goes my gay professor, advocating gay marriage.

Well, that's when it all ended.


Love,
Me

------------------------------

I don't have the heart to explain every little thing that happened since my last post, so I guess I'll just put it this way:

Birthday was fun.
School is fun.
Being a sophomore is fun.
The subjects are fun.
The classmates are fun.
My schedule is fun.
LBYEC71 is fun.

But I'm not happy.


No comments: