Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Newsflash

So, here goes nothing.

As of this writing, I'm in cubicle #14 in an internet cafe in a famous shopping mall here in Baguio City. I don't have any idea why in the world I agreed to pay fifty pesos just to access the internet for an hour when I can just wait for two more days till we finally leave this cold city for Manila. All I know is, Chino texted me yesterday just to ask me if I have a new blog entry. It seems like the previous one is old news already, and my stalkers are probably dying to know my whereabouts. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, this entry won't be as elaborative as my other posts. So yeah. just bear with me, if you must.

1. Course card day went by roughly, as my professor figuratively smacked me in the face with my course card for physics with a faded 0.0 grade written on the final grade box. It was hard accepting my first failure, because as you all probably know, I've been such a physics nerd all my life. But in the long run, I realized that it was really my own fault as to why I failed engineering physics. I slacked off this term, and it's even a wonder that I was able to pass integral calculus.
I'll just do better next term and quit fooling my ass around so I won't get any 0.0's anymore.

Oh this is real bullshit. EPIC FAIL AT ITS BEST.

2. Surprisingly, my mom was able to drive all the way to Baguio from Manila without unleashing her usual hysterics that would commonly pop out when an MMDA officer would ask her to pull up on a curb. I'm proud of you, momma. You're such a good example to all other mothers out there. I swear.

Well, that's it for me. I'm out. See you all when I go back in Manila. :)

No comments: