Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wasting Chances

I was deciding a while ago if I would start a mini commotion between this one person of the past and me. It's starting to hit me that my life is getting more boring each day, and I have to do something fun so as to avoid those dark suicidal times that I don't want to have again. And by something fun, what I mean is getting my ass into trouble, and my heart into vengeance.

This is practically easy, since picking up a fight is one of my known fortes. I can just IM some fugly person off my messenger list, and act like an asswipe by taunting him/her with harsh words.If people would take my words seriously, then there's little doubt that chance would grant me that catfight I so want to have right now. But it just so happens that I've already reached the end of puberty, which technically means that I have to stop my juvenile stints because I would look really immature to the eyes of everybody. And people thinking that I'm still a darn kid is the last thing I want to know.

So, I slashed off Easy Option number 1.

My brain diverted again to my initial plan of reviving the past and finally saying some good ol' words to this certain person my life used to depend on. I wanted to say how much I miss this person, and that I am still very much infatuated with this fuzzy feeling I am yet having again. And it's not friggin diarrhea again, mind you. God, you have no idea how many times I've contributed my own dump a few weeks ago because of my sick stomach to the school's sewage system. And if by any chance you happen to be that girl who was brushing her teeth while I was releasing bad stuff, I hope your teeth's still there.

It's a sad, sad thing that I just simply have to have a stormy commotion for my own entertainment. I don't even get it why I have to be evil in that way.

And for the nth time, I don't need love. Like, what the fuck.

---------------------

Calculus is starting to be such a pain in the ass, neck, and brain (GAH especially my brain. I can't take any long hand solutions any more). It used to be so darn easy for me to understand, even if I kept on failing quizzes. Well, what can I even expect from a subject with 4 units? Stuffed toys? Yeah WE ALL WISH that it would just be about stuffed toys. But differential calculus just really had to be about functions and crap.

You know, this is one of those things that I'm scared of encountering during college. Not really calculus per se because calculus can be a bit easy if you try to listen to the teacher and pretend to understand everything and grab that thick calculus book and just read everything (well in our case, that is). Word problems. I'm scared of level 100 - calculus word problems. I'll give you a sample from this quiz about maxima and minima (google it if it's all alien to you) we had a while ago.

A movie screen on a wall is 20 feet high and 10 feet above the floor. At what distance x from the front of the room should you position yourself so that the viewing angle (theta) of the movie screen is as large as possible?

I knew how to solve it. But being such a scaredy cat and refusing to jot down ideas that popped out of my head to help me solve it in a quick and effortless way just lead me to nowhere. I passed my booklet with that page left no answer. Just sketches and sketches of triangles. Cool.

A while ago before typing this sentence, I googled maxima and minima and as it sourly turns out, all of the problems in the quiz are in just one website. Oh good. Our professor just copied them out from a tutorial website that I could have accessed days ago had I just googled maxima and minima. Great.

And just to make things official, I am gonna fail calculus. All because I ignored Google. Google, you're a god. Googlism shall be my religion.

That is, if your database-searching sexiness will help me pass calculus.

No comments: