Monday, November 10, 2008

Post Anniversary

I'm repressed, unpredictable, and imbecile.

But underneath it all, I'm just plain happy. And it's because of you and this one guy I shall never bring up again.

Thanks for the four years, and may we have another century to rant about together.

I'll still blog in hell while I'm burning for my sins, you know.

For what it's worth, I express my deep gratitude to Blogger and to everyone who's letting extreme boredom into their systems and consequently reading my online journal. My blog might not be as expensive as those other blogs you have encountered, but it's still good. Good as my ass.

Here's to you, Introversion.



The OLD layout of this blog

I accidentally opened Opera yesterday and my old blog just appeared right there and then. Sucky layout. Sucky edits. Sucky pictures. Sucky grammar. Sucky owner. Sucky everything.

And what do you know? Being sucky rules, after all. Just don't overdo it or people will start hitting you or something.

I only have me...yeah, sure. Still the same banana. The only difference now is that I only have myself, not me. It's more than just the grammar bullshit. It's about...

Me.

(Oh crap. Sorry for the weird post. It's almost half-past one in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I have a calculus class scheduled 8 hours from now and I'm still wide awake. I've finished ALL the plates that I need to submit for graphics class and I'm still wide awake. What the friggin hell is up with my brain? Yeah, God really knows the answer to this unrelenting question, but that Holy Guy just wouldn't give me answers. I guess I'm just gonna fuck myself up again.)

(And who the hell even celebrates a blog anniversary? And even a month late, at that.)

No comments: