Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Much Ado About Something

Do you ever feel as if you're this helpless rope being tugged by gargantuan kids in a classic game of tug-of-war?

Well, I do.

I remember complaining about familial problems more or less a month or two ago, but I didn't really anticipate that my repetitive blabbing moments with dad about how mom's smoking extravaganza will turn out to be the reason why both my parents are now struggling for my attention to either of them. And it sucks because I'm just this college kid who've matured because of my own parents who are acting like total teenagers. I told them that shit about them making me look and feel older everytime they introduce a new friggin problem to me, and guess what? They found it absolutely cute. Now how about that.

I can't blame my evil self for forsaking my own parents sometimes, you know? The thought of them makes me want to throw up because of their habitual hogwashing to yours truly, and it seems I can't stop doing it. I just cannot. I know God is now feeding his revolver poisonous bullets, ready to pull the trigger and shoot me any minute now for saying all of this, but God, please, just for once, put Yourself in my shoes? My parents put the SUCK in my life's suckiness, and I cannot put the blame on everybody except them.

I know I sound outrageously imbecile and all with all of this, but trust me, it could get waaay waay more moronic.

-------------------------

One week's probably the longest time distance between my posts, as I see it. Well, I have almost half an hour to blab about everything that happened that you obviously don't know of.

The last post I made about some blockmate acknowledging my monstrousness (literally) right smack in front of so many people in a theatre far, far away from home, is one hell of an entry. It's been awhile since I wrote my anger out here in my blog, and it felt so good, really. This just proves that no matter how crappy my blog is, it will always be my center of emotions, because obviously, I pour out every last drop of my anger here. Poor keyboard.

Anyways, school is good. I don't really give a damn about flunking algebra right now, compared to my ball of disappointment my mind mentally formed back when I realized that I am, therefore failing algebra. I already assured my mom that I'll possibly be an irregular student of the University next term, and would be able to slash out three math subjects off my flowchart right away. And since my mom didn't attend any orientations the school organized, she didn't really give a big ass all about it. She just handed crisp bills and ordered me to get lost. My mom's like, the best.

No comments: