Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bursting Bubbles

I just bursted my peace bubble yesterday right before the play because I've had enough of the fat jokes this blockmate kept throwing me like I'm this wooden pole who doesn't give a shit about all of it. Well, surprises will surely let him know that I do.

It was a fine, fine day yesterday as I almost tumbled down the turnstile at the EDSA station for I was already twenty minutes late for our SOCTEC1 symposium. I waited impatiently for the friggin train to pass by and just drop me off at Vito Cruz already. I made it to the auditorium in the LS Building, and the speaker didn't gave an ass to the latecomers. This blockmate apparently came in much more late than I was, and saw a vacant seat right beside me for I was in front. He seated, and asked a bunch of stuffs. I answered, and kept quiet for I remember telling Krissy about how this blockmate and I just don't click together. He motioned me to transfer with him to that area where Krissy was. And so we did.

Yesterday would have been the nicest day had he just prevented his stupid mouth from blurting out fucking words I'm tired of hearing. You see, he was with us during our trip to some play we need to watch. During that time, I just absorbed every liitle bit of his hurting words and not show any obvious signs that my blase is about to set itself on fire any minute now. God, Giecel and I even walked our way to E.Rodriguez with him. I thought he was okay, and I was beginnning to cross him out of my 'people to kill' list.

But then he just have to acknowledge my fatness right smack in the faces of my blockmates and some other people whom I don't know of. I threw my bag down because I just simply had enough of his imaturity stints. I told him loud and clear that I'm already delirious, if not lavishly furious, to him and his bullshitness. It was the first time in four years that I just challenged a boy to shut his fucking mouth up. And it felt so freaking good.

It's a sad fact that I don't have body issues amidst the fact that I'm morbidly obese and all. I mean, I just don't care with how my body looks like, because my body's not my asset. I don't need to improve it just for the sake of those people who kept teasing me about it. I mean, who are they to even persecute me? They're all just people who also have flawed qualities. It's not my fault that my disfigurement is so obvious that everyone just have to hit me because of it.

They just don't know. They really, really don't know.

But he knows he's an ass. He's exercising his assness by abusing my nonchalantness. I don't even know if that's a good thing.

------------------------

I'm starting to think that the previous week is simply my karma week. Let me break it down to you.

For Monday, I flunked my seatwork in Algebra. I don't really know if this is still karma for this keeps on occuring everytime.

For Tuesday, MRT crushed our tired bodies by having some technical problem which made us wait an hour for the holy guards to let us in.

For Wednesday, Helen made us all feel like we're in some circle in hell by pouring her gloriness to all of the poor commuters.

For Thursday, Puregold did even better than Helen. He brought hell to us by burning himself, consequently closing down the Libertad and Edsa station of the LRT system, and ergo made us all hitch jeepneys like there's no tomorrow. In behalf of all of the commuters who were left stranded early in the morning and were forced to tour the whole city by riding all of the train systems in the afternoon, Puregold, fuck you.

For Friday, my blockmate just abused me.

I don't usually believe in karmas or whatever, but my series of unfortunate events led me to change my perspective.

God, have some mercy on your hell kid.

No comments: