Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Just Blogged 7

Incredible.

That's probably the worst understatement one can truly give for how glorifying and thrilling Ironman really is. I'm not usually the type of person who criticizes or reviews movies or whatnot, but really, saying how stupendous Ironman justifies the comic-book hero, if not the whole marvel comics system. It's way way WAAY beyond fantastic.

Anyways, yeah, for those of you who are planning to give yours truly a well-deserved brthday gift please be it anything related to Ironman. Ironman, alright? Not some stupid ironing board or something as imbecile as it is. I'll be so ungrateful, I'll throw that shit in your goddamn face. Many thanks.

---------------------

God-diggidy. Tomorrow's our LPEP for my college. I don't know why I feel so scared, really. I've been through a lot of orientations in my life but seriously, this is the only one that's making me so fucking nervous. I'm beginning to embrace my voluntarily-forgotten mentality of being all paranoid about what would people think of me. I hate to say this, but I think I'll be judged again by how fat I truly am inside and out. I'm still hoping otherwise.

Wish me some luck, I guess.

No comments: