Sunday, April 13, 2008

Slow, Slow Piss

That was how my life was in the beach for 4 freaking, fucking, fidgeting days filled with filthy sand and goddamn bitches who made me feel a lot more inferior than a dog's shit. Hells yeah, I'm that inferior in the body department. God, the beach is such a bad idea all along, I'm going to narrate everything to you guys. You know, to make up for the nugatory sense this blog lost since my last post, which by my elementary calculations is a week and four days ago. But not for long, damn right. I'm gonna post all my drafted entries after I finish this crap, like everyone could really care less.

We went back to Subic after two weeks because, well, I don't know, exactly. Mom probably has the summer fever and she wants us all to feel the same way. I don't have an idea why going to the beach for the second time just did not in any way excite me for a bit. Anyways, here it goes.

April 10, 2008 - Thursday

We left the house at around 2-3 in the afternoon, so consequently, we arrived at Subic at 6-ish in the evening. And since mom is just so kind, we did not rent any cheap-ass cottage for our things. Instead, we lived in tents that is anything but comforting. Kinda reminds me of my Girl Scout days, when we were forced to build tents on mountains and stuff when we camped. But at least that's fun, because there were a lot of activities scheduled for us, very much unlike our stupid vacation where there are only few things you can do: bum around, swim, eat, sleep, then go bum around again.

See, Monica was supposed to go with us. She would've saved me from the extreme boredom I got. I mean, I was not only bored, but dammit, I was pissed as well. But things just can't go my way or something. I wish I could've just ditched this whole thing and just slept over at Monica's house or anything.

I practically did nothing on this, um, night. I played a little badminton, flew a kite with my brothers, then off I went to hit the sack at about 5am of the next day.

April 11, 2008 - Friday

I wasn't sure if it was this day, or on the 17th, but nevertheless I greeted Janrae some birthday devoirs a birthday celebrant truly deserve. He turned, 20, I think. And I need not to elaborate anything about this much further. (HA. Yeah-diggidy-right) And for sure it was this day, since he confirmed it by replying to my birthday message 8 hours later. Whatever.

I swam all day, then slept after. Blah blah. Got a good tan, spared my shithole of a face from sunburn, you know, the usuals. I met this cute guy who claims that he's this environmental advocate from UP Los Banos and thus he keeps on picking up bits of garbage around our vicinity. The operative verb 'met' is probably the worst overstatement I ever used. God, I'm so conceited I did not even bother to ask the person's name or anything. Anyways, he left early, so the boredom fire still raged and cracked like hell.

I woke up at 8pm and bummed around, again. Mom suddenly texted me to join her for some 'eating time' at the nearby bar. Dressed with my school jogging pants and some jersey shirt, I..well..obliged. I was an open bar anyway, and Mom won't let me have any hard drinks. At least secretly drinking local beers didn't cause a mishap between my clothing. That would totally suck.


April 12, 2008 - Saturday

The minute I woke up, I decided to just laze around and skip swimming for this day. My body's kinda bored of defying gravity in water anyways, so I just answered some sudoku puzzles and snored and slep. I told you it was boring.

After Mom showered her ass off, we went to SBFZ (Subic Bay Freeport Zone) or as I would call it, The Zone. See, The Zone is practically my heaven. It's the most disciplined piece of land here in the country, aaand, you have the most civilized people stuck in there. Not that I'm civilized or disciplined or anything, but watching people act so nice like it's a natural trait is so so so amusing. Well, for me, that is. It's a reminiscent of Oceania, the setting of George Orwell's 1984, only much much more cleaner and a bit friendlier.

We bought chocolates(which will later on be eaten right before the night will end) for friends we left in Manila, and a handful of other stuffs you couldn't find anywhere else except in Royal Subic/Puregold Subic/Freeport Exchange. Other stuffs, except for liquor, that is. That liquor superstore right in front of Freeport Exchange is surely, surely some heaven hidden by God so as to not attract drunkards. This is the only place I know inside The Zone where you can purchase both Pepe Lopez and Jose Cuervo at affordable prices. I'll be celebrating my 18th birthday there, for sure.

And for dinner, we went to the infamous Meat Plus Cafe, just beside the liquor superstore. Their specialties cost a lot, really. I thought that an order of Roast Beef is good for two, and mom's New York Steak is also good for two. When the busboy laid out my roast beef on top of my table, my eyes grew in amazement. God, all this for 300 bucks? Obviously, it wasn't good for two people. Yet on the other hand, it was exorbitantly right for an obese teenager. The plate is as big as my two boobs combined; roast beef soaked in sauce on the right, mashed potato with a gravy saucer on top, and vegetable sidings on the left. The minute the meat entered my hungry mouth, I began salivating for more, more, MORE. Now I get it why a plate costs so freaking much. I swear to Lord God, that's the most scrumptious meal I ever had.


There's another incident that happened, but you don't really want to hear about it.

--------------------

Dear Bloggy,

I'm sorry. I'll make up for all the loss, I promise.

Love, the Owner.

No comments: