Sunday, December 23, 2007

TV Talk.

It's funny how television shows can make me so...eccentric. Ever since people have stopped ordering pastries from us, I was slacking off more than I did last summer vacation. I finished the third season of House last April and May. But ugh. Look what we have here. I already finished the first season of Ugly Betty the fourth season of House, and the sixth season of Family Guy. The idiosyncratic part is that I'm still freakin' bored. Damn right. I know I'm better off at a mental institution.

I did not like Ugly Betty that much. There is seriously no way that Betty Suarez can be like, a true person living in our modern society. How can someone be so apathetic like that? I know, I know. It's television, evidently. But don't you people get it? Television shows have to somewhat portray a contemporary metaphor that will teach us some kind of morality thingy, unlike those freaks at Heroes. I mean, who the hell can even jump off a bridge that is 100+ feet above the ground then be able to just dislocate a bone, then afterwards correct it herself? It's like f-ing Transformers again.

The only reason I watched an episode of Heroes is because of Masi Oka who is the cutest thing next to Bobby Lee of MadTV. That's episode five, ingeniously entitled 'Hiros'. God, he's the coolest Japanese ever.

I like how Seth MacFarlane was able to put together funny clips that seem to be out of order in each episode of Family Guy. It gets so twisted when one character would reminisce about something all of a sudden, then this clip of what he did would show up. I like that. I wish we can do that in real life, you know?

Mom: Oh come on now. Let's go to the mall!
Me: I can't, mom. I have diarrhea. I don't want to end up being arrested again in the mall like that last time we went shopping and I had an overdose of burrito and milk.
*Insert clip here showing the full-force of FBI and LAPD and NYPD or whatever police department dragging me out of the mall with my crap flowing down like water from my asshole, smearing like hell.*

That would be sooo cool.

---------------------------------------

Using Friendster as your gateway to your past world is the niftiest thing ever. I mean, here I am, about to graduate from an all-girls' high school, likewise for my ex-batchmates who will also graduate from that school where I used to study for my elementary education. The difference is just there you can see teenage boys' puberty, and you can be so f-ing touched because you will realize that you really had come a long way since you first held your first pencil or crayon or something that you use in school.

In an all-girls school, the only signs of metamorphosis you can witness are from that of your same female species, which in my opinion is not really much of exhilarating. Well, duh. I know it's not really obvious, but I'm actually a girl. Yeah, I so can't believe it too. Anyways, the only thing that can produce a humongous lump in your throat is the fact that you and your girlfriend s are so much mature now, compared to what used to be when you were still oh-so young and eating each other shits is still a fad.

Friendster is like a time machine, really. The only difference of this social networking crap from the conventional stereotype is that you're not literally being time warped, but hence just being transformed to this world you used to have.

Which makes me ask myself...

What if I did not transfer to my current school? What would happen? Will I have social skills?

Do you know what the hell would happen?

INTROVERSION would have never exist at all. I wouldn't probably have my own blog if so. I would be so socialized, I would never ever ever need a high-tech confidant other than those friggin chatbots.

Now that's scary.

-----------------------

As it turns out, my father will not be able to come home this Christmas nor New Year nor whatever week that is close to the aforementioned holidays. I cried for a while, of course. He's my dad, for Christ's sake. He's the only person smart enough to understand my point that there is no line between my wants and needs, and thus spoil my guts to death.

He gave me 2 grand (dollars) as a redemption, I suppose. But then I have to share it with my other siblings. 4 other siblings. Damn. They better thank me for I'm no selfish bitch.

-----------------------

I have a question.

Do you send Christmas greetings to a person you used to have a relationship with? Not that the relationship was anything fruitful, but uh, I don't really know. I don't know too why every Christmas, my pride would just hide somewhere between my mammary glands, then consequently I would be so fucking kind to people and give them gifts. It's like freakin' Satan on angel dust.

And oh, for the love of God. I don't have that damn Christmas spirit, please. Jesus. I'm like Grinch's yummy shemale version here.

No comments: