Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Just Blogged 3

I don't know why I'm doing this, really. I have my periodical exam for Physics tomorrow and God knows why I was not able to study intensively for it. Well actually, I have an idea why. It's our investigatory project, dammit. I was only able to finish it off a while ago and uhh. I feel so reinvigorated for some reasons. Yeah, with only 3 hours of sleep.

And it looks like I'll be getting four later. What a way to prep my self for my second to the last examinations. Thanks a lot, George Ohm.

I just blogged to say that I'm missing that guy who broke my heart. Because I'm fat. And not sex-educated nor liberated in any way. I'm blaming the Christmas-y feeling. Why do we all have to be so absurdly sentimental during the holidays anyway? I mean, it's explainable for those people in the West, with their ever-so white f-ing snow.

What about us posers?

I'm having dreams about getting into UP-Diliman with a killer bod. Jesus. And it's all because of you. I know that miracles per se can't really fluctuate my massive thighs in two months time, but fuck divine interventions. I'll be sexy enough for college. YOU just wait. And when that time comes, you'll be praying to God just for my smile. Ha. Beat that.

AAARGGHH.

I can't take this monologue-ing shit anymore. I used to think that I can shove him off with my brains, but I know that my hypothalamus ain't enough for him to even notice me again. I have to get skinny. I have to shed some skin. I have to stop eating.

Yeah that's right. Stop eating. There's no point in eating anyway. What's with munching tasty food, right? Now I understand Nicole Richie.

Goodness. I suck at sourgraping.

----------------

For the second time, the owner of is not a bitter pill/bitch/pig. She just misses that cathartic feeling of being.....hurt.

No comments: