Sunday, December 16, 2007

Things Can Suck Even More

when they change.

Things can surely suck even more when they change.

Apparently, this will probably be the first time I'm going to talk about fucking changes in a general view. I don't have an idea why, but change is definitely one topic everyone loves blabbing about. And besides, I have to make up for that pinkie promise to my own toe that I will join an essay-writing contest a few months ago, which I had evidently let go of last week because of countless academic pressures that are eating my minuscule brain cells. The deadline was two hours ago, actually.

Everytime change would get in my way, one quote I have read somewhere would always pop in my mind. "People change because you change". I don't quite get everything that it is stating, really. How come things that change(or even just things per se) would be always blamed upon persons who question them? Not all things are rhetorical. For my 16 years of existence, the two things that have been known to be so grandiloquent that questioning them will make you so dumb are God and physics word problems.

I hate change. I hate everything that changes. Moreover, I hate people who change more because ostensibly, they think that you will still support them amidst the transposition they are suddenly going through. What about changes that are for the better, you say? They still suck. Nobody changes for the better. If so, then why isn't it that the world is still not a better place, like that Michael Jackson song is blurting out? Don't just everyone get it? Changing for the better is the same as changing for the worse because um, duh? CHANGE. CHANGE. CHANGE.

Of all the things that God had chosen to become inevitable, why the hell does it have to be change?

Fuck change.

I need to smoke to relieve this stress changes are giving me. Or drink a beer or two.
----------------------

How peculiar.

When I woke up yesterday morning, the first thing that automatically popped in my mind was our thesis. A few seconds later, our investigatory project. A minute passed, all our requirements had flashed right into my eyes like an awful Powerpoint presentation. After two minutes, I went to pee. Not that I want everyone to know how my morning routine goes.

Now seriously, what the hell is wrong with me anyway?

The first theory that tickled my curiosity was the fact that the holiday vacation and ambiance hasn't kicked in. This is probably normal, really. A day barely passed by since I had spent my last school day in 2007 anyway. So to speak, I'm still experiencing some difficulties adjusting my life dial from "fucking hell kill me now please God why are you doing this to me I know I'm the worst daughter you ever had but all of this school shit has gone too inhuman" to "time for some vices and intimacies with your blanket and gaming consoles."

The second one was the atrocious truth that the last 3 months was so depleted by several projects and problems, that my insomnia is now in its worse stage. Other than that, cramming for requirements everyday that have become very incessant since I entered my current school had probably brainwashed me into thinking that I still have tons of things to accomplish before I can acquire total relaxation. If this will continue till Christmas, I'm afraid you people can already confirm to your friends and family that yours truly is finally joining the bandwagon for mentally retards. I hope my psychotic state can help you and your family to have some yuletide goodness.

The final one is..I dunno. A hoax, as I can put into mere words.

I didn't go out yesterday. Yeah, sure. Oh look at Lorainne here. She is so introverted she probably doesn't know what social life means.

It had become a fad for people in high school to go out after school during Friday's, or some school days that are pristine steps for vacations and whatever. Not going out on the aforementioned days makes you not more than a loser, as people are coining it. So yeah, I guess I am one. What's new, huh?

Well, not really.

Frankly enough, I did not go out yesterday because I was saving moohlas for upcoming celebrations of vices with some classmates and of course, I will be getting a tattoo on my butt crack with them.

You read that right, virtual world. The introvert will get herself a hardcore tattoo on her butt crack. Beat that. Mom and Dad already gave me the go signal because it is so obvious already that their daughter is nowhere near normal and civilized. I have no plans of donating my blood to anybody aside from my feminine napkins, if some of you will ask.

I can't believe it. I will be wearing a tattoo under my toga for graduation next year. That is so neat. I feel like a gay person wearing my first ever pink thong. Now all I need is to smoke and to have some piercings on my liver and to eat crack and there you have it! A complete dipshit more than ready for college.

-------------------

26th, DLSU-CET results.
5th of next year, ACET results.

I seriously cannot wait any longer. Everytime I would be reminded of this, my teeth would just impulsively start gnawing on my lower lip so fast, that I have earned my mouth two canker sores and some random scar that bleeds every single time I eat.

Well, whatever.

I'm still considering going to a Misa de Gallo later. For my UP dreams. NOT.

No comments: