Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hell in A Handbasket

I would appreciate this one as a Christmas gift, of course. If by hell you mean cigarettes, kiddie drugs, absinth, and a good picture of that summer-lovin' I had, that is.

Ah, the taste of my last afternoon delight as a pristine step of my Christmas vacation. It tastes funny, though. Like I'm not even supposed to be here, or something. Right. I should be in hell, actually. It is a but a wonder why I ended up at my room, typing stuffs. Not good for a senior student, but nice one for an introvert.

Anyways, I received delightful gifts today. All of them are edible, except for the thing Ayu and Eleen gave me. Thanks. I will surely need it for my upcoming wet dreams this holiday season.
Here are some of the presents I enjoyed eating and staring at:


The Greatest Gift Pack EVER - from Rica Guerrero, Ayu Martinez, and Bianca Marjalino.


The Most Scrumptous Banana Cake I had -from Reann Gali...


...my good Mandarin classmate. :) (WTF is with that smiley)



I wish this was edible too. Not in a sexual way but uh... (the thong is from Eleen Manlapig and Ayu Martinez, by the way.)

There were many other gifts too. Like that Taisan from Nina Meily, and the brownies from Alyssa Flores. Damn. It's times like these when you just thank God for giving you such naughty and rich friends. I'll surely miss this.

Oh hell. I'm gonna start blabbing about how sad it is that this will be my last Christmas vacation as a high school student again. I'll better stop now, really. And besides, I have five more friggin academic weeks to reminisce past high school experiences anyway. So screw it.

THANK YOU FRIENDS. REALLY NOW.

----------------------------

Mom's friend who is a well-known chain-smoker in her suburbia offered me one of her cancer sticks a while ago right in front of my mom's face. My initial response was happiness, because duh. Finally, someone have detected my need for nicotine and 10,000 other deadly chemicals. I don't really know how the hell she knew everything.

But of course, being the goody-goody daughter that I should be in front of my mom's eyes, I sadly shook my head. If she weren't there, I could've grabbed that stick and lighted that shit with this nifty Zippo lighter I was supposed to give as a Christmas gift for a friend.

Damn. That was close. I'll resort to drinking kerosene tomorrow.

I don't know what's the big deal with smoking anyway. Well for me, that is. I'm already drug-driven, thanks to steroids, which I am still chugging down until now. Why do I still need to do precautionary shits with cigarettes, if my meds had already destroyed my body?

God. One more fucking offer to smoke, and I'm afraid that I'm going to give in already. Sorry, but that's just the way things are when you have a good knowledge that your mortality rate is hitting at an all-time low figure every single puff you make with your inhaler.

I can't take it anymore. Bad influence be damned. No one's influencing me but my obese self, really.

I dunno.



---------------------------

No comments: