Friday, November 03, 2006

Waking Up Really is The Hardest Part.

We're halfway to the completion of this semestral break. It's like being in the last leg of this freaking individual study thingy. I haven't done my sonnet and my book report. But everything else is polished right off the rack.

Now, every semestral break, I get this goddamn curse everytime. Like for my first 3 sembreaks, I experienced hardcore UTI's. And for the rest of the sembreaks I had and having, I get this very very very very very VE-RY heavy flow of blood during my period. I now literally change into a maternity pad every 2 hours not only because of sanity reasons, but because the maternity pad's already full. Tch. I've never hated being a girl this much.

But then again, I should be thanking for it. I mean, if those curses happen on school days, I'm dead.

-------------------------------------------------------

Things I haven't done:

1. English book report
2. English sonnet
3. English powerpoint
4. GIFT project, which is like due last Friday. (I'm sooo dead.)
5. Workout. Period.
6. Commit Suicide

Things I had done:

1. De-stress my self.
2. Change my layout.
3. Have a humongous writer's block
4. Geometry homework
5. Read the first 10 chapters of Noli Me Tangere
6. Play 50 Cent Bulletproof
7. Mesmerize at the Black MacBook I'm gonna have on Christmas
8. Relax
9. Plan a swimming 'party' for my busmates.
10. Write a list of the things I had and haven't done this sembreak

--------------------------------------------------------

This is probably the shortest and most senseless blog entry I've made since forever.

No comments: