Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And it all ends tomorrow.

I remember having thoughts of not wanting to go to a short-lived vacation even before the break began. I would definetely get bored, get stubborn, and most of all, get more irresponsible when I'm just sitting my big ass of at home. And to top it all off, I was incredibly right.

I was supposed to submit my GIFT project, but I didn't get to, because I was irresponsible. I was supposed to start my book report and sonnet for english, but I didn't get to, because I was irreponsible. I was supposed to finish Noli Me Tangere, but I didn't get to(like anyone could.), because I was getting bored in reading stuffs about what happened to people such as Crisostomo Ibarra, Kapitang Tiyago, Pari Damaso, Maria Clara, and Tenyente Gueverra all day and night long.

See the effects of irresponsibility on me when you get to see me go back to school tomorrow, and when I would see the deadly results of everything I did last quarter on Monday.

----------------------------------------------------------
Last night was actually the 'real' last night of our vacation. As you guys can see, we're gonna do school stuffs again tomorrow. I don't want to study. I just want to breathe some Christmas air.

Anyways, after watching ANTM last night, I caught 13 Going on 30 on HBO. It was my first time to watch the movie, and I just love love loved it. I think it was really intended for me, really. See, I've always been eager to grow up and be the grown-up I'm supposed to be. I wanna go to work, I wanna move, I wanna drive my F150(like I have one), I wanna do grown-up things. But then I realized that I'm lucky I'm still a kid. I'm lucky that I can go and do good stuffs that grown-up people today were supposed to do when they were my age.

Although it was very predictable, the movie made my hair stand up and have goose-acnes all over me. Jenna and Matt's best-friends-that-ended-up-together story is really cool. I don't want to elaborate it anymore. Reflect it yourself.

---------------------------------------------------

Out of boredom last night, I memorized the names of the characters in The Simpsons. While doing that, I got a call from Railey, saying that he learned something recently.

Me: Ano yun.
R: Moving on is quite good.
Me: May bago ka na no. Wow. Good job!
R: Ikaw rin cguro. Tsk Tsk. Di makapag-hintay. 5 taon na lang, hoy!

And okay I don't wanna talk about it because I'm not a mushy person. I hate sonnets. I hate love stories because they're pointless. I hate public dsplays of affection because it's disgusting. I hate stupid love quotes, because they never do work for me.

I hate love because love itself is turning away from me. In short, I'm the most hopeless romantic you'll ever see. I've loved, and instead of being loved back, I've been hurted. But I'm not angry nor mad at those people. Because they helped me moved on, and made me realize that there is more to life than finding your soul mate. Okay, life really IS too short, but not that short for you to not be able to find someone who would love you completely.

I gotta stop blurting out these 'love' thoughts that's stored in the deepest part of my brain and heart. It's not really helping anybody. It's just there to...bore me.

I gotta stop taking crack. It's really disturbing everybody, including my conscience.

No comments: