Friday, November 10, 2006

Hit it.

As you can read in my last sembreak post, I was definitely not having the back-to-school spirit. But now, it's back. And I like, like, like it. I'm back on that studying mood again, being a total freak by bringing home as much needed books and notebooks as I can. I know it's sportesfest next week, and I totally need to slow down on this studying thing. But I can't help it. I missed cramming for a quiz, quickly scanning and flipping pages in my notebooks, and having really really sore eyes because of staying up late studying. Oh you gotta love school. *yawns*

Anyways, I succeeded in persuading my mom into buying some new PC peripherals. We obviously needed a new webcam, so my mom bought this new Genius VideoCAM. It's the best. I mean, our last webcam stinks like ass. Logitech is not really all that good, but their wireless keyboards and mouses are pretty darn nasty as hell.

And, because I umm..sort of became jealous at Monica's mic. I also want to try that call service in YM Monica executed days ago. It was so cool for me because I don't have landline telephone here. Ahh, the joy of perception. And now I have this really big headphones with a mic sticking out at the left side. just like the one in school and call centers.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom bought me a new Nike school bag. She has been itching to buy me a new one probably because she's one of those people whom I've succesfully irritated due to the lack of cleanliness of my backpack. Well I so totally loved that bag. That one proved that I have this good aura/sense in choosing bags. I bought that as an end-of-the-school-year gift for myself. And the best part was when I learned that I was the only one who has that bag. That made me that non-confomity is kinda cool, when it comes to bag that is.

But the main point here is, I don't even want a new bag! I'm contented with my old non-conformist bag that has scribbles and dirt engraved in it, and I don't need a new one. Because, I want something else.

An iHome.

Oh yakity yes. But it's not for me only, it's for myself and I. And I'm hopefully gonna go bring it to our immersion in Sipocot, Bicol on the last week as a source of entertainment. Along with it, I think I'm gonna bring my PSP, and probably a Final Fantasy X-2 off the rack with it. I would totally survive without my useless phone. I need not to text anyone, not even my mom.

I know that immersing(huh?) is all about being simple, living the unpolluted life, and living the Radio Star's legacy. But then, how am I gonna entertain myself anyway? I can't just play tic tac toe or SOS forever. I get so bored easily, like all of you probably know by now. It's a disorder that's keeping me mad for some reasons, because I can't contain myself in a good way. I need to do something fun and entertaining for me every minute, or else I'll die. Seriously. I tried not doing anything for half an hour, and I just freaked out.

I'm excited for the immersion. Really, really excited.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This is the most hardcore part of the post. DO NOT read if you hate mushy stuffs. Go away. NOW.


I've been crying myself to sleep everytime I remember Railey's phone call a few days ago. Not that I'm jealous or can't get over the fact that he took my advice so seriously that he moved on so easily, but because of the question that bugs me to death; "What about me?"

I've been moving on since he left. But it's hard. People just can't get over a relationship that they enjoyed so much so easily.

I'm officially moving on starting......................................NOW.

Someday you’re gonna realize
One day you’ll see this through my eyes
By then I won’t even be there
I’ll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared

Forgive me. I just seriously need a prom date.

No comments: