Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lorainne = Schmuck

I am beginning to morph myself into a dumbass. Or maybe SOMEONE had just been sucking my brain cells for too long. And I think this would probably be the right time to ask Ms. Malvas to change the uhh...******* arrangements. It's getting on my nerves.

But hoop-dee-doo! It's a Saturday. No Ms. Malvas and killer classmate here! No siree!

Oh God. I gotta stop taking Tylenol on a daily basis.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna be lost for a week. I mean school-lost. The first 4 days of next week will be for my immersion, and the Friday would be my breathing day.

I think the sudden splash of vacation and free days is not doing any good to my non-conformist brain. I mean, ever since the day after sembreak, I've been hating school. Remember my last post about me having that academe spirit? Oh no. It like, went somewhere after that. I don't know where. But I'm praying to God that it didn't go to THAT PERSON IN MY CLASSROOM that's been sucking my brain cells since 2nd quarter. Oh fuck that person.

And what I've feared since this year started had come my way. My love for Geometry suddenly died. I've discovered this when I was yawning yesterday at our last period, which was Geometry. It's like I don't want to raise my hand up anymore, because I don't have any clue what the hell the answer is.

And I'm not that confident in going to that class anymore. It's not like 2nd quarter, where I studied everything in advance. But now, I'm lazy. Lazy as a donkey. Or lazy as your usual beer-belly dad around the corner. Tss.

Please pray for me. Haha, akala may sakit.

---------------------------------------------------

Oh Gooooooooooooooooooooooood. I'm soo excited for the immersion. But not THAT excited that I've already packed my bags, but you know, excited excited. Everytime I'm reminded of that 10+-hour trip, my bones start to shake and shiver to pieces. Oh how I just looooooove road tripping.

And the fun part was all throughout the trip, I'm gonna be with my beloved family in school, tri-siks. Although 26 out 37 of us would only come, it wouldn't really make much difference, aside from the fact that some of my peers like Charlene and Crissa won't be around to make it more interesting. Aww, mehn.

And to my partner, Paula, I hope we would make it through. I also hope that the unlucky purok we would be visiting isn't as bad as we've thought. It's gonna be a canned-good fest all throughout the immersion, I betcha it would. Ha.

-----------------------------------------------------

I've made a terrible mistake.

Like, soooo terrible I bet my dad would kil me.

I soo don't want that MacBook anymore. I mean, in terms of portability, it sucks. It's not like a digital camera or a snazzy camera phone that I can stuff inside my anus or something.

Q: Then why did I even beg for it in the first place?
A: Because I don't want to use this uber-big and slow PC anymore. And Photoshop works excellent with Macs. And I want to bring that notebook in school so I can use the internet for reasearch while waiting for Monica to finish her GIFT session or something. Or when I'm bored during recess or lunch time, I would just open that sexy notebook with a sexy back and I'm off to information super highway. And I want my own notebook where I can store EVERYTHING I digitally have, like money or HIS picture, perhaps.

Q: Why do I want instead of the MacBook?
A: I now have an official christmas list of portable gadgets I really want. It's very long, so I'll post it in a seperate mode.

So there.

No comments: