Thursday, May 18, 2006

bararaf.

woah. tis too much.

I, a bitch, got accepted in a swimming competition. How random.

But whatever. It's good enough to know that I'm finally good at swimming. FINALLY.

I have so many dilemmas right now, that I haven't updated this blog for about a week(like hell it even matters. nobody reads this anywway.), and my birthday is coming up. And not surprisingly, I can't feel the stupid birthday essence, if there is, really.
WHY?
-training. training. training. Just plain stupid training. But I'm enjoying the other benefit it offers. THE HOLY GRAIL.
-Kyla's notso-birthday party on MY birthday. Okay, this is soooooo..i dunno. Kyla Patron's birthday is originally on May 10, but, as it turns out, she's celebrating it on May 20, on MY(note: mine. not her's, but M-I-N-E)birthday. That suckity suck suck like ass. One big, fat, juicy ass.
-My dad told me to buy the laptop I'm craving for on June, in time for school days. Now nobody's getting me a birthday gift on MY birthday.
-I've been overlaying my stupid Friendster account for 2 whole weeks. It's like it's the only thing that matters like hell.
-Me and The Holy Grail are having a rather "cold" moment. Whereas cold is equal to mount Everest times the new girl he's also training all over jealousy.
-No birthday party, because, the birthday edition of Grinch just stole it.

And the only thing that's keeping me alive now is R's voice, singing."Wowowee..sinong di mawiwili...dahil sa game na to ay di ka magsisisi..". So now, I'm therefore concluding that it's bye-bye Holy Grail from now on. I've suddenly woke up and realized that I've been sleeping in the Holy Grail's ice cream truck for too long, and I gots to stop it, before my brain freezes. It's not the jealousy, it's R. R, you rock my world.

I'm suddenly addicting over The Apprentice. Donald Trump's wig and awkward way of talking keeps rattling my head over and over again, and so is the usual "___, you're fired.". I got addicted into business-y stuffs which is NOT a good thing.

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, just in time for my birthday eve. Let me put it to you this way, bloggy. If angled bangs looked REALLY good on me, I'll take the whole joining-a-swimming-competition-this-summer seriously. VERY seriously. But if I'll honestly look like a stupid hedgehog, byebye HG from now on.

No comments: