Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Addicted.........again.

I so can't believe this.

I did it once, and surprisingly, I'm gonna do it again.

I'm gonna enter the ice cream truck(again!) once and for all. The thing is, it's his fault that he looks really goddamn hot last Friday. The competition day. I'm not gonna give you guys a flashback of what's happened, it's too ugly. But all I can say is, 'I got the silver and I just awed at the gold', wherein gold=The Holy Grail.

Well, true to such facts, that may be my last glimpse of what's like to be a swimmer. A true swimmer, that is. I'll never gonna be the Akiko Thompson I'm thriving to be. So, to cover everything I screwed up, I'm gonna go and pretend that none of this swimming whatsoevers happened. I'm gonna pretend that I had the most boring summer ever, and the most controversial of all, I'm gonna pretend that I never met The Holy Grail. Bye JP Foxx, I'll surely miss ya.

Since I'm really bored, I'm gonna do some Fact and Fiction thing. This will be fun. I hope.

FACT
-I'm a loser.
FICTION
-I seek popularity.
FACT
-This week will be the only week this summer that
I'll not be thinking of things related to swimming and
swimming coaches.
FICTION
-I wanna go swimming..again.
FACT
-I haven't losed any weight.
FICTION
-I don't want to lose weight.
FACT
-R thinks that I should go to the US, too.
FICTION
-My dad thinks that I should, too.
FACT
-I miss my friends.
FICTION
-My friends miss me too.
FACT
-I'm addicted to Final Fantasy X-2.
FICTION
-I'm turning anime-ish.



ciao everyone.

No comments: