Sunday, May 21, 2006

pffbt.

oh wow. today is like, her birthday.

I'm officially 15 todaaaay!! Like hell I care. I'm not even feeling that it's my birthday today. Look, how many people writes in their blog on THEIR birthday? 1, me.

To complete the anti-birthday essence, I've pleaded to my mom to not let me a birthday thing. No foods, no whatevers. I just want people to treat me like I did something honorable this day. For example, my siblings should let me play GTA San Andreas for this whole day, since it's MY birthday or, people shouldn't insult me or anything this day, well, because it's my birthday.


I'm gonna go to Kyla's party later. Which leads me to end this non-existent conversation with you, bloggy. I've to find the gift she wants on MYMYMYMY birthday.

hapi burtdei hapi burtdei...hapi burtdei oyen........=c

No comments: