Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Just Blogged 6

I'll be entering college in less than three months and all I can say is..I'm still fat.

You know, I had this dream (more like a freakin' daydream) about getting all hyped and booted up for college; lose at least a ton, get a new haircut, get a new personality, get a new best friend. But it seems like all of these things are still not a part of reality, MY reality, so probably achieving at least one of them would be a miracle. I don't want my college life to start as bad as my high school was, so I made a damn list of things I should do to at least be able to acquire that total readiness I seriously need for this next big thing.

1. Boxing - I've been spreading the news to a lot of people that I'm planning to do this as my summer exercise this year. If you've read (and still reading) my life since I started this crap, you would know that I didn't do anything productive last summer to reduce 'em cellulites. Alright, maybe I did. But oh freakin' God I so don't want to tell the story again of howIwenttothegymandfellheadoverheelstomypersonaltrainer.

2. Swimming - You've read that right. Yours truly will go and have a taste of some real professionalism in swimming. Ever since last Tuesday when I got my card and got so surprised at that p (meaning plus) beside the letter A as my GIFT grade, excitement crawled up my spines as the thought of dancing in the pool arise yet again. I'm not only doing this to cut f-a-t, but I want to enhance my recurring hobby as well, so to speak.

3. Haircut - And by haircut, I mean real and mad haircut, just like Sharon Stone's mad hair, or or some bald guy's hair. I really want to shave all this curly shiznits on top of my head, because I want to start over with it. I've had it straightened four times, blow-dried five times, colored three times, and other fucking hair treatments incessantly. I would always feel sorry for my hair everytime I would go to the salon and have it hot oiled or whatnot, but then again it's just a damn hair.

Actually, those were the only three things that I urgently have to do for people to be aware that I am, indeed, a person. I don't want to end up as a replica of Jabba the Hutt or something so fuckingly big by the end of the summer, so yeah. I'm gonna do something to be a better person who bitches stuffs around for fun. You better watch out for that.

-------------------------------

It's too bad we have to cut the vacanza di divertimento alla spiaggia short just because our report cards were to be released the day after we went there. For the first time ever, I truly enjoyed the presence of the beach and the sand and the food and anything, really. It's probably because it's the first time I spent half of the day sleeping under the shade of a humongous coconut tree and over the sand, and enjoying the big natural waves that would come repetitively down there at the ocean. I got a good tan, and thank the Lord for sparing me because I was the only one so egotistical enough to put a gunk (and by gunk, I mean the whole bottle of sunblock lotion) of sunblock lotion to my whole body, thus avoiding damn ultraviolet rays that caused the sad, sad, sad misfortune of my family's other members for they were all burned by no less than Mr. Sun himself.

It was my ideal paradise, without of course things I really wanted. Like the Maserati, or a big mansion. They probably hid it down the ocean to surprise me or something when I drown, which is very very unlikely. Anyways, I'm expecting those things would show up at the right time. They'll know when.

The evening's good, because there's this big bar and restaurant near the beach. Being the introvert that I really am, I just stayed at our 'camp' and enjoyed the countless party remixes those humongous speakers are repetitively playing off. I was singing with some Snoop Dogg hit under my breath when something so incredibly stupendous caught my eye. And no, it wasn't a German boy with pretty muscles. That's when I pulled out my planner and wrote this:

24 Monday. 10:25PM Ocean View Resort, Lower Kalaklan, Olongapo City

[Sorry, homies and shawties. I had to wipe it out]

See, this is a perfect product of boredom and inspiration. If T-Pain and Flo-Rida didn't blare their fo' shizzles earlier, this would've been so long and long and long.

Don't ask.

No comments: