Sunday, March 09, 2008

Magic Flakes

Go ahead.

You can ask.

...
...
...

Oh quit it. I know you're wondering why the hell I'm in the comfort of my own room on a Saturday night. It's not only a Saturday night, but the night of our graduation ball. Sure, Sure, Sure. I didn't come, and I'm not regretting any fucking moment of it. I hate to say this, but I'm very much having the complete schaudenfrieden, but its modified version(modified version my fat ass); much more happiness in the happiness of others.

Yeah, I don't get to drink and smoke and dance my squishy belly tonight. But I'm telling you, there will be a much more hardcore night. And that will be the night when a black dragon will appear finally on my back. (Hint: It's the damn tattoo)

(This was written last night, evidently.)

----------------

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For bad times..and bad times (as well)
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

I have a question. Is a friend still a friend if you um, just go through the bad times and never the good times? You know, just through problems and um..problems, but never through the good stuffs?

Thank you Charlene Liwanag for enlightening me with, of course, the help of Stevie Wonder. And even though you never ever read my trash (read: this blog), I know deep inside that you still care like a true friend would. I've had enough of all of this shit I'm trying to be indifferent from. And with barely a week before graduation, all I can say is... you're the only one I will truly miss the most.

You deserve my graduation gift for you. :)

---------------------

The DOINGFINE.ORG button you see on your right is an advertisement, people. So if you are DOINGFINE with your life right now, please click it. PLEASE.

No comments: