Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spidey?

I have a life, and that life is filled with school problems, like the fact that we will have a quiz on momentum tomorrow (which of all topics I've advanced-studied in Physics, I don't really get the idea of this one at all.), and we have some swimming competition on Friday. But I don't quite get it why I'm blogging for two days in a row already, amidst my 'sort-of' busy schedule. I probably need to get another kind of life. Social, will work, actually.

Anyways, our English teacher was not around during fourth period. So, as always, we were given yet another cheesy seatwork that was concerned with that movie we had recently finished watching, which is Spiderman 2. We were to write a short paragraph consisting of 10-12 sentences, and four idiomatic expressions from some magazine, and yeah, it has to be about the movie, duh. I don't know what was wrong with me during fourth period, because I was hyperactive as hell. I kept belting out 80's hits (with dance), and God, were my seatmates annoyed or what. So there. I write good when I'm high with barbeque powder, probably, so here's the stupid paragraph I wrote for the seatwork.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm Spiderman. Well, not exactly. I feel a LOT like Spiderman. Like him, I only have one goal; to help my parents in providing my siblings their well-deserved fine education. Sure, Spiderman's goal is nowhere near mine, but if you come to think of it, we both want to help people. The villains are our last straw(in my case, it's not getting the right solution for stuffs). Our last ditch-efforts and last resorts for these annoyances that seriously got in our nerves are always systematic(although Mr. Spidey's flexibility can make me envy him to pieces, It's not MY fault I'm too fat to be injected with some spider saliva). And yeah, in the end, we would always have the last laugh. All of these similarities makes me ponder so much if I am Spiderman's fat twin or something. But then again, all of it boils down to the conclusion that when you have a good ambition to begin with, you WILL win in any step you take. But make sure it's good and systematic like ours, or else you will end up like that weird Dr, Octavius.

I know it sucks, but it has become so f-ing rare that I can think and write like this while I'm at school. Usually, my mind is always crammed with deadlines and friendship problems. But that was sure not that case today.

Anyways, I'm crossing my fingers for another day of extreme euphoria.

Oh, and by the way, we're going to move to a new 'mansion'(as my mom puts it into her own egotistical words) in March. Not that you need to know, or anything (well I told you I'm cocky.).

-------------------------

I just don't get myself sometimes.

I have issues and...

crap. I lost it.

No comments: