Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It Sucks

Boy, whoever invented the word 'suck' deserves some yummy Pulitzer goodness. 'Sucks' pretty much describes everything and everyone that doesn't come close to your standards. Imagine, if we didn't have that word, everything would be so f-ing complex and philosophically deep.

On not passing the UPCAT..

W/o the 'golden word': I guess I did not meet the standards of the prestigious university.
With the 'golden word': I guess I suck.

See the enormous difference?

Anyway, you might ask why the hell I am blabbing about my favorite stereotype, which is the suckiness of everything. I don't have a clue neither. All I know is my cousin will be going to the same university that I will enroll in and..get this..we have the same damn course. I mean, how sucky is that? Here I am, dreaming to find my inner Engineer Gandhi with persons I barely know, and here comes some cousin from the province who hardly speaks Filipino. I want to die instead, thank you.

Since I'm utterly bored and in a constant refusal to sleep amidst the fact that I crammed my way into finishing the fourth chapter of our thesis by myself, I'm going to make a list of finishers for the title of this post.

IT SUCKS..

...to know that it's too damn late to study seriously anymore. Primarily because anything that has to do with the latter is not considered anymore. Seriously. Do you think that everyone will give an ass if you graduate from law school and med school a month before you die? Yeah, they will, if you have a guarantee that you'll be reincarnated, which is beyond possible.

...when people just cannot shut the hell up about what schools they were able to get into. I know for one that I am one of these uncivilized kinds, but at least I KNOW it. Whenever I get too cocky, I will admit it before you can even scratch your butt cheek. But oh, Jesus. Please forgive these bitches who cannot keep a low-profile for one day. I'm not going to call them attention whores or anything (because duh. I am one myself.). I'll just pray that they turn into farm animals one day. That'll be good.

...when your parents give you permission to do stuffs that are practically wrong in every sense, like getting a tattoo or drinking your brains out. I admit; (we ALL do)the only reason worth living for are those things that are restricted or something.

...when those dancing moms from Malaysia in Amazing Race Asia 2 get into Marc and Rovilson's way. God, they sure suck on their own. I don't even get it why two moms should form a partnership, if their expertise is only dancing. Why can't they just go on as 'friends', or lifetime partners? I would totally understand their lesbian case (well duh.). Their husbands won't, I'm afraid.

...when you feel so enthusiastic at the former part of a blog entry, then after a few words, you would feel lethargy creeping through your neurons. That's why it'll end in this way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

humm you are rite, even we use word suck for gadgets which don't perform well and this word really saves lots of extra sentenses. You write good. keep it up!

Lorainne said...

uhh..thanks?