Tuesday, December 26, 2006

And Before Christmas Technically Ends...

I'm gonna post something that would make sense because I'm too happy to not to.


Anyways, I gotta keep this short, because I have to debug all of my browsers because all of them keeps crashing and crashing. It's spyware, I'm afraid. But what can be a solution to it? Even Mr. Norton can't seem to kill the bugs.

This is not really my problem. My dad called lately and told me that my MacBook already arrived and I just have to wait for him to arrive with it on Sunday. SUPER Bummer, I'm tellin 'ya. I won't get to spend much time with it anyway, because 2 days after that and I'm back to hellhole again.

This has got to be the warmest Christmas I've felt in 4 years. I mean, ever since dad scored himself a job in Poland, he wasn't there for us to celebrate the birth of Jesus. He just gets to arrive after Christmas, then off to work again. God, me, and the Grim knows why.

I considered it warm because somehow, I felt the joy of everyone. Like, even though Mom's gifts were a total prank, and the maid refused to open her gift because she seriously thought it was a bomb, all was happy. Everybody smilin', even our dog who was humped really hard by that little chihuahua/dark gremlin. Ahh, the wonders of Christmas.

Thank you for everybody who wished me and my family a Happy Christmas. Sorry if I wasn't able to wish you guys back. I didn't have load, and we went out for Christmas Eve. And my fever was a top hit at 41 degrees. I really thought I was gonna die today.

Well, it's not 26th yet. So if I die later, then what?

No comments: