Monday, January 01, 2007

The Ultimate Year-Ender Post

Well. Here I am, typing my thoughts.

Last thoughts for this year, perhaps.

Anyways, 2006 was a very good year for me. Although it was not for those victims of natural calamities, we have to accept the fact that more or less, this year was a killer for each and every one of us in one way or another.

2006 made me realize that life is shorter than we all thought it was. God probably made it short for us to realize our mistakes, and make up for it in the best way that we could.

But that doesn't really mean that we just have to sit down and unwind for the rest of our lives, and watch Koreanovelas. Yep. Just like what I am doing these past few vacation days. You guessed it right. I made the incumbrate mistake of buying a boxed set of Princess Hours and It Started with A Kiss. And now, I'm hooked like a fish.

Anyways, I liked 2006 a lot. This year made me a lot smarter in much more ways, and made me realize a lot of stuffs that I need to know about. My self-esteem also grew, thanks for this blog that's making me a new and improved person each and everytime I post something here. It's like I removed something from my non-existent brain, and then digitized it for the world to see. That's helluva great.

I am wishing that 2007 would be a much better year. This year would be a total roller coaster. I'm soon gonna be a senior, then off I go to review centers, then to college entrance exams, then finally and hopefully off to college next next year. I'm also wishing that 2007 would finally bring out the competitive person in me, and would finally make me a much more better person because I know that THAt would be nifty in times today.

LORAINNE'S NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION FOR 2007

1. Forget Coke. Forget Sprite. Forget Royal. Forget 7UP. FORGET SODAS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, DAMMIT. I've been making this as a new year's resolution for 5 stinkin' years!

2. Study HARDER. Forget boys, gays, and homos, for that matter. YOU WON'T NEED THEM.

3. Try to meet other friends. (SUPER REDUNDANT.)

4. Lose weight.

5. Lose cellulites.

6. Talk to the long-forgotten swimming coach about swimming again.

7. Talk to those long-forgotten friends I've been checking out on Friendster and laughing out loud to their grammatically wrong sentences. Ex: Busog na me, gutom pa ba you? As if I don't make mistakes.

8. Be a GIRL for a change.

And..that's it. Happy New Year to all of you guys!

No comments: