Friday, December 22, 2006

The Wonders of Google

After experimenting with Googles' amazing querie-finding ability, I just found out that someone wrote a song for me. Who would even thought that I'm human enough to have this..this song?

Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne

Your silhouette through half-closed curtains
Moves like flame, Lorainne I'm certain
No other boy could love you like I do
Lorainne, the pain I feel for you

Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne

Destiny has brought me up this tree to see
The beauty of the rest of me
Lorainne, until your pressed to meI'll never come down
I'd stop but I'm so dirty dirty

Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne
Lorainne

(source:http://www.thingsthatgopop.com/lyrics.php?lyrics_id=39)

HA! And you thought your name was popular.

Ok, so maybe it wasn't really intended for me. But hello! I'm probably the only Lorainne who spells her name in a weird way by doubling the 'n'. As you all know, the real spelling of my name is Lorraine. But whatever. Who cares anyway.

This is a song from a band called TTGP. I don't know a lot about them, but they create songs with such .... sense. I'll save it for that day when I'll blow up because of anger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm out.

No comments: