Monday, December 18, 2006

at last,

Oh men. You don't know how happy I am that every school stuff is over temporarily. And yes, what I'm waiting for since my birthday is finally here. CHRISTMAS.

The exams were kinda ok, but some weren't like the 'friggin Computer exam. But anyways, I'm glad it's all over. And now I'm gonna go spend my Christmas vacation this week wrapping up gifts while watching Spanish telenovelas. HA. Fun fun fun.

Let's see my to-do list.

1. tell dad to not go back here on Christmas day. bummer shit.
2. PE Practical test (swing)
3. PE Practical Periodical test (l.a. walk and swing combined)
4. buy gifts for people
5. attend at least one Christmas party.
6. stop denying and questioning my own religion.
7. try to attend at least one Misa de Gallo.
8. go back to God.
9. clean the house.
10. buy a planner and plan my year ahead.

Huh. I think I can only do one thing from this list, which is to clean the house. But whatever. At least I get to do something.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I think you get prizes when you're like, questioning your religion. I mean, these past weeks, I've been getting quite a load of things that I want, which I'm not really expecting.

But I really do wanna return to God. I'm missing him these days because of the stupid curiosity in me. I kept denying his presence even during the highest form of prayer, the mass. Since then, I stopped attending Sunday masses, praying to Him, praying the Rosary, praying everything. I thought that I can make it on my own without praying to Him, or even believing in Him.

I know this sounds soooooooo clichè or something, like it's some religious blah blah. But I kinda remembered what Ms. Alon told us last year. As someone who is entirely different from us in terms of stuffs we believe in, she was scared, as in scared of everything, because she has the knowledge that there is no God or someone who could protect her from bad things. I felt sorry for her, and now, I'm being redundant by being just like her. Oh men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot how I used to love being in Toy Kingdom. My sister went there last Thursday to buy gifts for people and check out the Holiday hassle. And there never will be such joy compared to the feeling of being in a toy shop. I swear.

I don't remember the last time I went into a toy shop. As a partly grown-up person, I then considered gadgets as my toys. Instead of going into toy shops and stuffs like that, I go to Cyberzone or Digital Exchange. I know I should act like my age, but duh. That's like, too much.

Wow. No wonder everyone thinks I'm too shallow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched Real Women Have Curves again yesterday on HBO. I thing these are a series of signs that fat people like me should be contented with our bodies. Like what I heard on ETC last night. People were discriminating us fat people, but are they happy with their bodies? Nu-uh they're not. It's just like what this fashion editor person told on ETC. "I've never met a happy and thin woman in my whole life. There is completely no such thing."

I'm happy to be a fatso. Discriminate me all your life and I wouldn't cry to such thing. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. wait. He-Who-Should-Be-Named spotted me. And he told me I'm big. I told him he's also big to not ruin my repertoire. And THEN he asked for THAT. What a sweet Christmas I'm gonna have. REALLY soooo-weet.

there.

Hey, do you know it's 1 AM right now? haha. baliw na.

No comments: