Sunday, September 17, 2006

It sucked.

I got my card yesterday.

Normally I would just shrug it off while my mom lectures me on the way out. But no.

I didn't shrug it off. I cried the hell out of it. Especially the grade I got in my favorite subject ever, Geometry. Imagine me wailing like a kid. It's disgusting, I know.

You guys probably know that feeling you get when you didn't get what you expected. It's like your whole world suddenly crashed, and you sad as hell. And all you want is filthy justice for it.

I expected that my grades in Geometry would at least go beyond that 85 line. But noooooooooo. It seemed that my Periodical Test helped to make it as low as possible. Now I wouldn't get to Mapua or even UP College of Engineering at this state.

I instantly got a change of mind in the career I would choose. From my plans of taking up Civil Engineering in college, I immediately shifted into going for either I.T. or Early Childhood Education. It seemed that I ran out of possible courses when I saw that stupid Geometry grade typed in that filthy paper they call 'card'.

And everytime I think that I would never be a successful engineer , those students who probably got a much much much higher grade than me in Geometry would probably be.

Because they're not pathetic and as paranoid as me.

No comments: