Saturday, September 09, 2006

Inseperable means nothing.

All of you guys probably know by now that I'm a math freak, and I believe that cells does not make me up. Instead, numbers and equations and variables and Einstein's hair does.

I know this is has become very tiring, but my Geometry book and I are very inseperable. VERY.

I'm gonna go prove it to you.

Given: a geom book, and a fat turd
Prove: the fat turd and the geom book will be best friends forever

Statements:

1. A geom book, and a fat turd
2. a fat turd=KUMON
3. KUMON=Math stuffs
4. Math stuffs=Geometry
5. Geometry=Geometry book (and let's involve the MANGO for a record)
6. the fat turd and the geom book will be best friends forever

Reasons:

1. Given
2. Definition of Nerdness
3. Definition of Advancement Centers
4. Congruent subjects/topics
5. Common Sense
6. Boredom

so there.

----------

This past week was not really good. Our class ended up having only 3 classes of Geometry, but 3 periods of T.H.E. And let me the first to assure you that it sucked.

I kept figuring out ways on how to stop studying. Yes, I'm a very studyholic person that studies EVERY subject for no reasons. I tried leaving every school-related things to my locker, but instead I almost bought a Geometry book in the bookstore. Tch. I bought a coloring book to stop being such a boring, old nerd.

----------

I have much-awaited surprise for myself.

I'm not gonna go anti-social.

But just this once.

Why?

Like duh. I so need a prom date.

R is in the past, and like evrything else, I can't possibly get him as a prom date. So now, I'm on the lookout for one.

Why not go stag?

I'm confident enough to know that I will be able to find myself a date. I'm not that fat, that ugly, and that boring(although I may seem to be sometimes). And Proms are pretty much the much-awaited social event in high school. Why not go with it with someone for a good memory when you grow up? Everything is a sentimental value for me. Ha-ha. Like those strips of paper I got in the 'The Girl Most Likely To Be...' activity in Homeroom.

And yeah. that's probably much all that worth typing for.

No comments: