Saturday, August 12, 2006

How unfortunate.

Exams are over and...I'm STILL beat. This geometry exam thing is still pounding hard on my head. Ay nako. Pwede sana ma-perfect, kaso hindi eh. Hindi na-perfect. So, up to this very day, I'm still counting on either my computer or trigonometry exma to see if the score wil sky-rocket to my father's brain way over there in Poland to buy me a new and spanking phone, namely, N91. Oh Goodness. Talk about real beauty

Hmm...I went yesterday to Rica's for the 2nd time this month to watch the infamous 'And Your Mother Too'. I enjoyed it..hahah....not that I touched something or anything WET for that matter. But whatever. The stinker part in the friday fun scene was that my sister, who also went out with her friends in Shang, was able to watch the unperturbed CLICK. I know, right? Cruel world, I'm tellin ALL of you.

One thing that made me think twice about being angry with my mom is the answer to the question I asked her last night...which is..

Mama: Oyen alam mo ba, kamukha mo lolo mo.
Me: Yuck. Insulto kaya yun.
Mama: Anu ba, yung isa mong lolo. Ung American
Me: Oh? ayos.
Mama: Napaginipan ko siya kagabi eh.
Me: Ma, considered ka bang Amerasian? Parang si Jenny Suico, yung sa PBB?
Mama: Oo. halata ba?

So that's why her surname's not really American-ish! I thought she was really faking the idea that her dad's from Estados Unidos. Big Time, mehn!

And just moments ago (or actually hours), I went to my class's practice for the songfest over there at Raia's house in Parkwood. It was great. Yes, I even thought that we won't be able to finish up anything. But, with the power of the foods and the ever fun-filled laughtrips with Paolo, we were able to polish the song and add some choreos with it. Fun Fun Fun.

Now please let me be emotional for a second.

People change. For a moment, he starts to like you, and for another moment, he starts to hate you. But I don't know if there is a specific scientific explanation for this phenomena, but still. Wierdness is not considered a reason why these people change. It's either they found out you're the one behind the Heathrow Airport bombing thing, or you are just tad ugly that they hate you to pieces. So to conclude everything up, PEOPLE DO SUCK after all. You just need to look within them to find their state of suckiness.

God, you people suck. Especially you, Ms. Mango. You suck to pieces.

No comments: